Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
loss to the nuggets last night, another game the dubs shouldn't have lost at home. god dammit

mozgov w 23 pts and 29 boards? wtf?

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
lakers are a sad team to watch, they all just waiting for the season to be over

Dubs shoulda clinched on thurs @ home vs the nuggets, fuck it tho ill take it

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
you guys you cant move up... only slide down with losses in the next 2 games.
if you can stay 6th and have to face the clipps im taking any bets...
and if your in the area hit me up if you want to slide thru and watch these ass beatings at the crib..
i got a 55' tv and'll get you high/drunk to cope with the L's BWAHHAHA!!

( Chree @Chree ) LOL...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
you guys you cant move up... only slide down with losses in the next 2 games.
if you can stay 6th and have to face the clipps im taking any bets...
and if your in the area hit me up if you want to slide thru and watch these ass beatings at the crib..
i got a 55' tv and'll get you high/drunk to cope with the L's BWAHHAHA!!

( Chree @Chree ) LOL...
I'm hoping we get the clips and I'll make my way over :ab: @:ab: should slide thru too

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Jan 18, 2006
lol, Typical shitty luck that the Warriors franchise has had over the years. I mean just last year it was D. Lee suffering a season ending injury basically in his 1st playoff game hes ever played in. Overall Bogut officially wasnt worth trading Monta. The irony to me is Monta making the playoffs with teams he was on last year and this year. Not that we should have even kept Monta but obviously should have and could have gotten someone better for him and that can stay healthy

Last edited:
Props: Mr G and Mr G
Jan 18, 2006
Monta would make a great 6th man to me but wasnt even saying they would or not. He never had the talent surrounding him when he was on the Warriors that they have now. We finally get a true Center which Monta never had when on the W's and dude cant stay healthy more then half the games damn near and now hes missing the postseason. We need to try and trade Bogut in the offseason. Not sure anyone would want him at this point

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Bogut is a beast when healthy, he gives the Ws a true defensive presence. Iggy is great on D, but Bogut is that force in the key that will bother the opposition. Monta is going to the playoffs cuz he's surrounded by talent right now and the bucks appearance doesn't count cuz they had a losing record and were on the east.

Fuck Monta, go crash your scooter somewhere else

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
monta was a dub so props to him but he wasn't gonna take us any where

Fifty win season after beating the timberwolves tonight (but why the fuck were we down by twenty in the second quarter??!?)

Props: Defy and Defy

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I hoping we get the clips and I'll make my way over :ab: @:ab: should slide thru too
might be crucial, dunno if i can make it to visa but good lookin on the invite

lemme know if you and Mr G @Mr G are tryjng to hit a dubs playoff game, i got tix for sale for the games i can't attend (will shoot it to you for face value) lemme know

damn the dubs had a 23 win season the season-before-last, 50 wins this season, wow

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas

lemme know if you and Mr G @Mr G are tryjng to hit a dubs playoff game, i got tix for sale for the games i can't attend (will shoot it to you for face value) lemme know

damn the dubs had a 23 win season the season-before-last, 50 wins this season, wow
I seen Clippers play the Warriors on Halloween....

I wanna go to the first home game at Staples if they make it to the second round to take on KD n the Thunder.. good lookin out tho

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002

I'm really interested in your playoff tix... DM me!