Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I think the turmoil is overstated. It will be minima effect- winning cures all.

I wish we had Lee going into the playoffs. Green is awesome he is so underrated. Oneal been playing great. Really only player that really lags is Barnes, but even he been doing better - it's just we know the potential he has.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Barnes, yes, but Green and Klay been playing great. Yeah Klay is not as consistent as Curry, but Curry is a special player. He's on a different level. You can't expect that out of Klay. Klay has been more than solid lately. I love Greens game. He's a great defender and does a lot of the dirty work. He's not a big time scorer, but that's not his game. He can make some shots though.
klay is a beast on defense! his offensive is on point too, great development for a third year player.

barnes kinda lagged, but it is what it is. draymon has been the biggest surprise IMO, consistent and a beast on D, makes timely 3pt shots too (kinda limited after that but it's ok).

how long is d lee out for? i need to check that out, thought he was coming back real soon

Jan 18, 2006
They said its looking like D. Lee miss at least a game or 2 when the playoffs start which really is gonna kill us. How we gonna keep up with a high scoring offense in the Clippers with one of our best scorers out? On the defense end it might help lol.

We dont all have to agree about things but to sit here and believe this team we have right now can win a championship is being delustional.

Last edited:
Props: Mr G and Mr G

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
We're 2-2 vs. The clips this year. We can beat them..... not saying we will... but we can
Both were good ass home wins too but the teams are headed in opposite directions imo..
L.a. is meshing and getting healthy for a deep run..
Dubs are not who playing there best ball of the year.. had coaching changes and starters not 100 with no time to get so..

Jan 5, 2006
^^ Same could happen to LAC, any one can get the injury bug. Coaching changes were at the assistant levels not head coaching which at the end of the day we both know is what really matters. GSW = best shooting back court in the entire NBA. Get Bogut and Lee back. If we were 100% last season, I believe we beat the Spurs in 7. I see the Clippers bouncing out 2nd round if not 1st. Playoffs is a different story.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Both were good ass home wins too but the teams are headed in opposite directions imo..
L.a. is meshing and getting healthy for a deep run..
Dubs are not who playing there best ball of the year.. had coaching changes and starters not 100 with no time to get so..
See my previous post. There seems to be this perception that the dubs are falling apart. We have a 70% winning percentage since the all star break. We've been playing mostly good basketball. D. Lee is hurt... iggy and bogut been dealing with injuries all year too, but overall we're in good shape. I wouldn't count us out at all. It probably would go to 7 games either way

Last edited:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Warriors are a half step away from a championship level team IMO, and perfectly capable of making it past 1st round in a series.

Jan 18, 2006
just cuz we put a good sting of games together since the allstar break doesnt mean we can see the top 4 teams in the West in a series. Wish we could have played Portland, i think we could have took them out. The Spurs think were a fucken joke. They rest there top players against us and still blow us out. They figured out how to play us after game 2 last year in the playoffs. No way we could take them to 7 games this season.

I dont think we can compete against the Clippers just my opinion. Sure we have good quarters against them but we hardly play a full great game against them and thats what it requires to beat them. They always seem to hang around and then catch us slipping in the 4th. I really hope im wrong cuz i cant stand them

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Anybody that gives a flying fuck, there showing Game 3 of the 94 playoffs of the Warriors/Suns series on NBA TV. Its kind of urking me to even watch cuz of seeing Webber in a Warriors uniform but I am

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
^^ Same could happen to LAC, any one can get the injury bug. Coaching changes were at the assistant levels not head coaching which at the end of the day we both know is what really matters. GSW = best shooting back court in the entire NBA. Get Bogut and Lee back. If we were 100% last season, I believe we beat the Spurs in 7. I see the Clippers bouncing out 2nd round if not 1st. Playoffs is a different story.
i lile the optimism but the spurs own the dubs, no question IMO

T-Rip @T-Rip , nba tv and hbo are the only reasons i even pay for premium tv at this point lol,
recording that old warriors game right now

May 12, 2006
just cuz we put a good sting of games together since the allstar break doesnt mean we can see the top 4 teams in the West in a series. Wish we could have played Portland, i think we could have took them out. The Spurs think were a fucken joke. They rest there top players against us and still blow us out. They figured out how to play us after game 2 last year in the playoffs. No way we could take them to 7 games this season.

I dont think we can compete against the Clippers just my opinion. Sure we have good quarters against them but we hardly play a full great game against them and thats what it requires to beat them. They always seem to hang around and then catch us slipping in the 4th. I really hope im wrong cuz i cant stand them
That's exactly how I feel

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

What about the second game against them at Oracle?

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
The dubs can play with anyone. Do I think they are gonna win it all? No. Do I think with a little bit of luck they can make some noise and have a outside chance? Sure, why not. I won't be surprised if they get swept in the first round or sweep the heat to win it all. You never know with this team.

Jan 18, 2006
What about the second game against them at Oracle?
Well our 2 wins against are when the Clippers were not at full strength. Blake got his 2nd technical foul against us early in the 4th and without him there offense doesn't run the same. I cant consider that a real win. In our other win against them Chris Paul didnt even play

Props: Mr G and Mr G