Glory Boyz Ent - Chief Keef, Lil Reese, Lil Durk, Fredo Santana, SD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Rasan @Rasan illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy H @heyzel R @RAPresentah MaC A$$ ViC @MaC A$$ ViC infinity @infinity fillyacup @fillyacup Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Somewhat of a disappointment, it slaps but damn near all the best songs i heard already
I think it's a dope album but agreed on that point. Although there are quite a few great songs that I hadn't heard yet.

My other gripe is the features. I'm not a fan of none of the people featured outside of French, and I get why they have 50, Wiz, Jeezy & Ross on there, that's whatever. But I was looking forward to hearing some new songs with the GBE camp on it, King Louie, Fat Trel and folks they actually fuck with not just on some industry relations shit. I mean the only GBE feature on there is Reese because they had Don't Like which has been out forever on the album, which yes of course does make sense as well but still.

Like I said it's a dope album and if I had never heard a single song on it prior I would have been like "holy fuck" but all that shit above combined really took away from it a lot for me.

Sidenote that laugh on Laughing to the Bank is fucking hilarious though. Sounding like Count Von Count from Sesame Street like Ha-ha-ha.

Last edited:
Props: T-Rip
Oct 10, 2005
I think it's a dope album but agreed on that point. Although there are quite a few great songs that I hadn't heard yet.

My other gripe is the features. I'm not a fan of none of the people featured outside of French, and I get why they have 50, Wiz, Jeezy & Ross on there, that's whatever. But I was looking forward to hearing some new songs with the GBE camp on it, King Louie, Fat Trel and folks they actually fuck with not just on some industry relations shit. I mean the only GBE feature on there is Reese because they had Don't Like which has been out forever on the album, which yes of course does make sense as well but still.

Like I said it's a dope album and if I had never heard a single song on it prior I would have been like "holy fuck" but all that shit above combined really took away from it a lot for me.

Sidenote that laugh on Laughing to the Bank is fucking hilarious though. Sounding like Count Von Count from Sesame Street like Ha-ha-ha.
Yeah, I never downloaded any of the songs so its all fresh to me and hella solid so far about halfway in. You know his more raw slutty boyz shit with them dudes Trel and them wasn't gonna be on here but on maybe some upcoming mixtapes kinna expected that.

Props: Nuttkase

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah it suffers the same problem that Fredo's tape did with the leaks but its still solid. I've been playing the shit out of that louie tape tho, way better than the last one I heard.