Glory Boyz Ent - Chief Keef, Lil Reese, Lil Durk, Fredo Santana, SD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
is it me or did CDs used to have like at least 16 songs on it, closer to the 20's. i might be high as shit but i dont remember many CDs that had under 16 songs on it growing up
When did you grow up?

Albums used to have about 10 songs on average in the 1980s. This was creeping up through the 90s and around 2000, the average was more like 18. No Limit, especially, set a standard for not having less than 20 tracks and less than 70 minutes of music on a CD. Which, however, included skits and a lot of filler while there was very little filler in the Golden Age (which is why it was Golden).

In recent years, the number has been steadily going down, as people have stopped buying CDs and instead moved to buying individual tracks, so we're seeing more and more 12-14 track releases. Which is not a bad thing, as long as it is the result of cutting the filler.

Props: MaC A$$ ViC

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
I'mma actually give his debut a spin when it leak

I think this could turn out to be a raw & gutter album given the fact Finally Rich was intended to be a Gangsta Grillz Mixtape b4 Jimmy Iovine decided it would be his major debut.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I'mma actually give his debut a spin when it leak

I think this could turn out to be a raw & gutter album given the fact Finally Rich was intended to be a Gangsta Grillz Mixtape b4 Jimmy Iovine decided it would be his major debut.
Hopefully he pulls a Waka Flocka and puts out a hard album for the streets. Flockaveli was also originally a mixtape

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

01. Lil Reese - Beef (Feat. Fredo Santana & Lil Durk) (Chopped Not Slopped) (6:21)
02. Lil Reese - Traffic (Feat. Chief Keef) (Chopped Not Slopped) (4:37)
03. Lil Reese - Savage (Chopped Not Slopped) (3:41)
04. Lil Reese - We Don't Count Money (Feat. Hell Rell) (Chopped Not Slopped) (4:15)
05. Lil Reese - Ova (Feat. Freddie Gibbs) (Chopped Not Slopped) (4:14)
06. Lil Reese - I Don't Like (Feat. Chief Keef) (Chopped Not Slopped) (6:03)
07. Lil Reese - US (Feat. Rick Ross & Drake) (Remix) (Chopped Not Slopped) (6:49)
08. Lil Reese - Bad (Chopped Not Slopped) (4:56)
09. Lil Reese - Nothin (Feat. Johnny May Cash) (Chopped Not Slopped) (3:09)
10. Lil Reese - Slim K Speaks (0:28)
11. Lil Reese - Rap Shit (Feat. Chief Keef) (Chopped Not Slopped) (3:45)

Lil Reese - Don't Like (Chopped Not Slopped) - DJ Slim K

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
That's why artisit devlopment needs to come back.
Agree.

However, if it's going to be in the form we know from the early part of the last decade, i.e. totally corporatized and turning artists into faceless clones of each other, we're actually better off with the current state of anarchy that the internet has provided.

Props: Rasan