Floyd "Money" Mayweather vs. Marcos "Chino" Maidana May 3rd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
It depends on what Maidana and what Floyd shows up tonight. Remember, the odds for Buster beating Tyson were 42-1. If some idiotic Floyd shows up he loses. If the BEST Maidana shows up we're in for a fight.

When Floyd signed that six fight deal I said he would lose the third fight. This is the third fight so I am sticking with it and will probably have all of you calling me out and crackin up if Maidana loses but I have to go with Maidana. I called Seattle before the season (it's documented) the Red Sox before the season (it's documented) and now I am calling this.

Maidana by KO or late stoppage.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I can actually see this fight basically going the way that Hatton was going, but worse. I think Maidana will start to become a stationary target after like the 4th or 5th round. He doesn't really swell or cut from what I remember but I wouldn't be surprised to see that change here. It's all up to Floyd though. Floyd has ALWAYS had that ability to be that guy, but he also coasts to wins these days. Can't discredit him for that because it equals rounds which equals wins, but it leaves something to be desired since he probably could've been stopping guys in the last 6 years like he did against Hatton.
I agree with how the fights gonna go. I think his not stopping guys is more on the fact that people get to the point against him where they just stop trying to make something happen and there's really no need for him to push it. Hatton kept coming at him and eventually got knocked into the turnbuckle for his efforts.

@ HERESY, I like you, but you're crazy.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this is actually a good fight. dude in the red/gold trunks forgot his name was doin a good job but every time he thinks he's close to a KO he starts wilding out throwing wide punches and gets rocked by a counter.. dude is bleeding everywhere since the second round was nose first now it's a eye, looove is a pretty good fighter

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Yeah Love isn't bad and he's been fighting pretty good competition his last few fights. This is the second fight I've seen him pretty badly hurt though, but to his credit he seems to recover well.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Adrian "crab man" broner fighting now

dunno how I feel about AB yet I know he got shit on last match n grew the Islam beard he cut it for the fight tho haha prolly had to

he's yet to show me anything I'm really impressed by he's been fighting since a kid but I still ain't seen much I have some type of feeling about. he's not horrible but I don't know if he has the star power either, yet. watching this match for those clues

foubd a link WO buffering we in the game now

edit: broner just got rocked and did a lil cry baby move haa

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
wowww what's up with broner trying a body slam just now LOL

he gets rocked and throws lil tantrums..he can't stand when his flashiness takes a step back..as much as I hate to say it I'm wondering if AB is all show

edit: he's stepping it up getting a lot of clean points in def doing better now

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I can't stand everything about Broner. He obviously hasn't learned anything from his beatdown.

I think it was either Brian Campbell or Fat Dan that said Ellerbe said there was no issue with the gloves, "we'll get it figured out." I knew that meant Maidana would have to change his gloves. What a bunch of faggots. How you gonna make that many damn demands in a fight that you're like a 18-1 favorite.