Floyd "Money" Mayweather vs. Marcos "Chino" Maidana May 3rd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 18, 2006
Maidana punched himself out. Should of learned from watching Bradley a few weeks ago. Didn't see ur post Rasan lol

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Man, my stream cut out for 3 rounds and we ended up having to order the damn fight lol I thought it was close, probably a draw with what I knew happened. I don't think they scored Maidana's punches accurately when they were on the ropes.

Sep 3, 2002
Broner will always be entertaining, the guy has no filter when he talks, don't think he'll ever see the elite levels though.

Khan fought smart for once, and defended the left hook better than his last couple fights. He needs to avoid Thurman and Porter though, I think Collazo was hurting him at times.

WTF was with the circus clowns??? played out.

Floyd getting old? He wasn't as fast as usual I thought. Even though he doesn't hurt guys that often he kinda fries their nerves with fast hands. But Chino always seemed composed. The body language at the end seemed like Floyd wasn't that pleased.

Maidana : worked the jab, worked the body in the first rounds, and put Mayweather on the ropes. Great game plan by the Garcia family, and executed well by tough s.o.b in Maidana. They made the fight close.

Apr 1, 2006
Broner is nobody I wish people would see that. Can broner beat rios,Marquez Bradley Lucas rusland Garcia .porter Marcos Thurman khan manny, Floyd fuck NO!!!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
MOney Muthafuckin May!!!! Maidana was game but to wild and to inaccurate! Watching this fight with haters who kept sayin Maidana was winning and landing hella punches on the ropes lol. That dude missed most of thos wild punches and Floyd was tagging him all night. I had it 116-112. Its always one judge on crack though. These cats thought there we be drama in the decision, that shit was easy to judge in my book. U dont win a fight because u throw hella wild punches and land at 25% and still get outlanded lol. Tough fight because of Maidana's style but easy work if that makes sense. Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Also please at a rematch! A rematch would be worse. Floyd knows him now and would dominate the fight. The same as when he rematched Castillo. Thats why Floyd rarely has rematches. It will be worse the 2nd time around. There is no mystery and no adjustment to be made. On to the next victim. Got Em!!

Feb 10, 2006
The fight being a draw is accurate to me. The analysts for Showtime had Floyd winning by 1 round, or maybe 2, but they admitted it could have gone either way. They understood the draw over what the other 2 judges scored it. Floyd was too caught up with trying his shoulder roll bullshit and he couldn't pull it off. Maidana did rough him up hard and put in enough work to say this was a close fight. I would have accepted a split decision over a majority decision for this fight.

Props: Ill and Ill