Drunk As Hell

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
Man, alota you people sound like some bitches. Who gives a fuck if someone drives drunk or not? Are you some undercover 5-0 or what? I drive better drunk than most people do sobber anyway so you can kiss my ass. And one of my best friends was killed by a drunk driver so dont come at me with that.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Nice Guy said:
Man, alota you people sound like some bitches. Who gives a fuck if someone drives drunk or not? Are you some undercover 5-0 or what? I drive better drunk than most people do sobber anyway so you can kiss my ass. And one of my best friends was killed by a drunk driver so dont come at me with that.
You're comin off pretty arrogant for someone that should understand why people don't support drunk driving.

And just cause you might be able to drive fine when you're drunk, doesn't mean others can, cause most STUPID fucks in this country CAN'T.

Feb 4, 2004
www.infamousent.com
I got pulled over for drunk driving...they gave me a test on the side of the road...my blood alcohol was hella high...like .13 or something....but the thing is I had jus popped a e pill...so when they took me to the station...they have u sit there for like 15 minutes before they test you...then it was like a 15 minute drive...so between that and the ectasy...I got saved...cuz when they gave me the test at the office i was only at a .3 or something...I think the e saved me, i aint no scientist but that shit sobered me up...but i was sittin in the station, wit out a care in the world...i was rappin for the cop and shit..that nigga had to kno i was off the E...maybe it was jus my birthday and he noticed i had 3 girls waiting in the lobby for me and felt sorry for my ass...

to everyone who says they drive betta drunk...u niggas need to read about wut the effects of alchol are...