Drunk As Hell

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
I'm in no place to talk about drunk driving......but

I can remember at least a couple of times when I had my head out the window with the beats on pound straight swervin on I-5 trin to get it home....

I don't give a fuck what yall say, driving drunk is live as fuck! I'm older and more responsible (and ain't never copped a dui or hurt anybody in the process) now and wouldn't do it again but those memories are fuckin priceless...

Sep 4, 2002
man you can drive drunk, just gotta be real with your self, and say can i do this right now, if not stay where u at or have the homie whoes less perved drive.... i drunk drive, but never to the point i couldnt opperate my car or my stereo.

@D-sane LMAO at the best drunk driver u know, lol im the smae way wit my friends haha

Oct 10, 2004
MrFedEx503 said:
man you can drive drunk, just gotta be real with your self, and say can i do this right now, if not stay where u at or have the homie whoes less perved drive.... i drunk drive, but never to the point i couldnt opperate my car or my stereo.

@D-sane LMAO at the best drunk driver u know, lol im the smae way wit my friends haha
Iz this Fed-Ex from the Mob Figaz?

and I suppose if u feel u can tolerate a certain amount of alcohol, its ok to drive while u are "intoxicated". However, I'm sure the smart ones agree that it is not something to glorify.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
BAMMER said:
lol@the dumbest comment ever you fucking idiot.
come on man, you didn't refer to my post....I had a friend who was killed drunk driving two years ago.....anyways what do you care if I used to like driving drunk back was I was 19, If I thought that shit was live then that is my opinion and I'm entilitled to it....whats it to you.....

"fucking idiot"....naw you wrong there AGAIN, I'm 76 days away from getting my degree in BUSINESS FINANCE from a pac-10 University, one of the harderst undergraduate degrees to attain...that means I'm a fuckin genius....

Anyways

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
CODE said:
I had a friend who was killed drunk driving* I used to like driving drunk * I'm a fuckin genius....
I feel bad when innocent people die.I've driven drunk,I ain't gonna lie,but to say it's fun?fun?that's corny as fuck.I've probably been drunk 1000 times,and have driven home a handful of times,and woke up KNOWING I was stupid.You act like your chillin,playin a video game.I listed my RIP's,and my old bitches dad did 3 years for killin someone.You do your 3 and tell me where your degree comes in handy in the joint.Half you college grads can't change the fuckin oil in your car,so save that "Genius" talk killer.

Sep 4, 2002
Hemlocc said:
Iz this Fed-Ex from the Mob Figaz?

and I suppose if u feel u can tolerate a certain amount of alcohol, its ok to drive while u are "intoxicated". However, I'm sure the smart ones agree that it is not something to glorify.
naw this aint fed-ex from the mob figgaz. just a nick name i picked up when listenin to brotha lynch hung

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
BAMMER said:
I feel bad when innocent people die.I've driven drunk,I ain't gonna lie,but to say it's fun?fun?that's corny as fuck.I've probably been drunk 1000 times,and have driven home a handful of times,and woke up KNOWING I was stupid.You act like your chillin,playin a video game.I listed my RIP's,and my old bitches dad did 3 years for killin someone.You do your 3 and tell me where your degree comes in handy in the joint.Half you college grads can't change the fuckin oil in your car,so save that "Genius" talk killer.
Dude, you actin like I condone this shit and do it for fun....me doin 3 in the joint..naw CODE ain't about that....you obviously know nothing about me or what I'm about...."killer" I ain't even trin to get O dog with ya, you keep pickin at my posts at your discretion.....sport.

and O yea, changin oil is for grease monkeys....lol

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
E'fect said:
shit you waz drivin drunk when we waz 17 - 18 CODE you aint foolon ya boy... damn we used to get fuck up when we waz younger mayne...
whats wit it maine....I tried to get at you back in January.....I heard you moved to a new location...

holla at ya folks

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
MrFedEx503 said:
For real though.....I drive hella straight when I'm drunk. I don't try to act all crazy and fearless......I just drive normal. OK.....I lied......I drive like a lunatic every once in a while!! lol

I remember my 24th birthday......I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO loaded. I left the club and had absolutely no business driving because I was seeing 2 of everything and had to drive with 1 eye closed. My boy was supposed to be driving (I was driving his car by the way) but I told him "fuck that" after he went to get his car out the parking lot and crashed into somebody while pulling out. The car was barely driveable.....but we made it back to the house somehow. Ahhhhh.....those were the days!

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
I remember my 24th birthday......I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO loaded. I left the club and had absolutely no business driving because I was seeing 2 of everything and had to drive with 1 eye closed. My boy was supposed to be driving (I was driving his car by the way) but I told him "fuck that" after he went to get his car out the parking lot and crashed into somebody while pulling out. The car was barely driveable.....but we made it back to the house somehow. Ahhhhh.....those were the days!
I feel ya on that man, I got a couple of stories like that too....