Drunk As Hell

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Yo it's Friday night 3:15am I just got home. Driving in the scrapper (91 Buick Park Ave) Trying not to get a DUI knowing I done drank way to much Henn to be driving. I got my L's but no I's and as drunk as I am the Police would have fucked me up fo sho. I know I aint the only one. So whats up with on a Friday night. Or this weekend.

White Boy Will

Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
more like y'all are some losers for "getting drunk" and then going on the internet like the shit is cool.. if you're drunk, go to sleep.. or stumble into a diner and find some bitches to be drunk with.. go to the club, shit.. you might as well have the bottle of hennessey right next to you and your computer screen.

Nov 22, 2004
Or more like some us did get drunk came back home later on, got online to check email saw siccness and decided to type something. Don't be quick to jump to conclusions when you don't know shit.

Sep 12, 2002
DUI - $20,000 when all is said & done [not to mention only being able to get insurance through vern fonk]

vs. $20 cab ride home

then of course there is taking someones life, that is pricele$$

Dec 11, 2002
WTF? ..someone gets online a lil twisted and y'all are quick to talk some shit... not like every single one of you hasnt crossed a "no-no" line before in your life.... daaamn.. relax.

Apr 25, 2002
KALYN said:
WTF? ..someone gets online a lil twisted and y'all are quick to talk some shit... not like every single one of you hasnt crossed a "no-no" line before in your life.... daaamn.. relax.
What the fuck are you talking about? Nobody gives a fuck this kid got drunk and hopped on the internet. It's the fact that he's talkin' about driving drunk like it's cool or some shit that's the problem.

I'm sure most people have done the shit but that don't make it cool and it don't make it okay. If you disagree with that then you're a straight up dumbfuck.

Apr 7, 2004
Shit I just got back in and im drunk as fuck so what. It's 5:43am. I fucked two bitches and I got home safe. Plus I wasn't in no scrapper or what the fuck. In that throw back expo wit no beats no cd player cuzz some young niggas got me a couple weeks back and I really dont know who it was. Its not coo to drink and drive yall but if you know you can get home without taking a life or yours in the same time then do yah thang. 1200

Dec 11, 2002
Sick Wid It said:
What the fuck are you talking about? Nobody gives a fuck this kid got drunk and hopped on the internet. It's the fact that he's talkin' about driving drunk like it's cool or some shit that's the problem.

I'm sure most people have done the shit but that don't make it cool and it don't make it okay. If you disagree with that then you're a straight up dumbfuck.

Wow.. you sure know how to talk to the ladies... lol.. impressive.

First off this isnt some "kid" that got drunk and hopped on the 'net.. and secondly.. I'm not condoning drunk driving I was just pointing out that all these folks that were quick to jump all over dude pointing fingers-- surely have done their share of dumb shit.