Drake forced to pay for stealing playaz club lyrics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
how is a rapper taking one bar the same as drake taking like half a verse? get off that canuck cock y'all.
is stealing half a verse the same as jacking flow? or did you not read that part? and the whole point is, aint no one biting giving the bitten any dap. thats what the MCA reference is for.

your probably too young my man, but jacking flow has always been a no no. since the beginning of hip hop. i myself dont give a fuck cus thats one of my favorite Mac Dre verses, and i aint pms'ing about Drake. but it is what it is g.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Lol being real before mac dre went to prison he sounded like too short, then after he spit like the mac.

Aug 17, 2002
I saw 4tay open up for Nikatina, too short and e40 back in December in Santa Ana. Packed house, 4tay wasn't even on any type of promotion so i was a pleasently surprised. A lot of the 18 year old Orange county kids knew who they were seeing too , which was also a good surprise. A week later there was promotion for a show he was headlining somewhere in North San Diego county. Seemed like he was on the verge of getting his stuff together