Drake forced to pay for stealing playaz club lyrics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
seen 4 tay in the TL about 6 days ago lookin rough. and rough is a understatement. like gettin your coins up for a roach motel for the night rough. someone yelled out "nigga dont no one give a fuck that you rappin 4 tay!" across the street at him and he looked like he was about to cry. bottom lip pouted, looking around for who said it, then head down in shame. proceeded to ask a girl who walked by "baby you need a bodyguard?" as she ignored him completely. bruh was like "yeah? ok!" and followed her for about 6 steps before busting a u-turn on some 'no one seen me fall' play it off shit.

this must have been before he got news about 100,000, because theres no way he woulda been where he was lookin how he was, if he had 100 thou. he was lookin like 30 dollars would make his day. had on one of those 40 dollar imitation clay candy chains.

so im glad he got paid. wish him the best of luck. cuz that was heartbreaking to see dude in that state. if you say hes sober tho, ill let you tell it. wont say your lying, but ill say....i dunno bout that. sober people typically dont hang out on that intersection in frisco. and he didnt look like he was doin any hustlin.

once again im real glad to hear he got his money for that.
but if i see him out there lookin like that again im callin total bullshit on that whole story bro.

i looked better pajama wise and physically when i go to sleep than that nigga was lookin at 3pm bro. the chain i sleep to look over my soul was iller than the chain he was rockin for style in public, and my shit is a thai buddhist prayer necklace made of yak bone and sandalwood.
(everyone has a wood based on birth month much like birthstones.)

ONCE AGAIN i hope he got that money and i wish him the best from the bottom of my heart, cuz unless he was pullin a 'sit on the corner of a intersection with a sign asking for food then jump in the rari right after' move, he really needed that shit.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
seen 4 tay in the TL about 6 days ago lookin rough. and rough is a understatement. like gettin your coins up for a roach motel for the night rough. someone yelled out "nigga dont no one give a fuck that you rappin 4 tay!" across the street at him
Hahahaha that just made me laugh so hard

Niggas dont just float around the tenderloin like that for no reason, so yea, damn. I cant really say for sure but sounds like some nigga yelled that at him cuz he been goin corner to corner tellin niggas "lemme hold a vile, fa just a while, ya kno my style. Its me baby i made playaz club"

I still got love for 4tay and i hate to be like that but cmon now. If im wrong maybe im wrong, thats cool i hope i am wrong. But last few threads i can remember about him, he was wearing the little tophat with a custom airbrushed hockey mask, with just blackness behind it cuz that nigga so dark, except u could see the white around his mouth... Jus sayin... Its time to figure out somethin else in life when you start harassing the big rappers in the game for a out of court settlement, but the rappers ur currently trying to work with are people like e-low

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and bro wasnt on just any corner in the TL. i could easily had given him a pass if it was just a random tenderloin corner. coulda been like "maybe he lives on that street (lol) woke up in those clothes, walked outside and was buyin some cigs" cuz that wouldnt really mean a god damn thing.

but im talkin about the hottest, most known, most full of drugs, biggest open-air drug market in california, possibly in america, two-street spot in the TLs. i dont even have to say the intersection cuz anyone who lives in the bay, specifically SF, or has sold or done drugs beyond weed know exactly what and where it is.

NO ONE who is not either on serious dope, pills, or sellin (which lets be real, this was 3pm & homeland security plus the black and whites post up on both sts for an hour, so you aint really sellin shit at that time. MUCH LESS if youre a 'bay legend') , would hang out on those two parts of the streets, much less on the upper-end of one of those specific streets. you buyin. even if you werent, anyone whos known shakes the spot at 2:30-3.

but maybe he was hangin with the people. you know, on some shakin hands and kissin babies shit. obama of frisco shit.
maybe the nigga back hurt, dont got medical insurance and he was tryna use his face as a credit card, which caused someone to yell out "NIGGA DONT NO ONE GIVE A FUCK YOU RAPPIN 4 TAY!"

but yeah, truth is truth bro. you dont hang out at gay bars cuz you like the atmosphere. you dont go to mcdonalds for lobster tails and kobe steak with a side of year 1967 inglenook Cabernet sauvignon. same with that corner. you doin one or two things out there. and typically based on how you lookin, we can say one thing.

but whatever. just wanted to share the story. hope he turns that pile into 100 piles no hate on me, but the story is the story.

drakes a hella fag for stealin his verse anyway and you ask me it was a blessing in disguise for good ole rappin'.. good things happen to those who wait. but usually not those that wait on that corner. i just heard that ole rumor bout the gettin busted with one rock shit a long ass time ago & was like damn. thought it was a lie. till seein him out there like that.

much respect to our bay area legends once again tho. hope he keep it rollin and make as much money as possible. no hate just called the story how it was written. only hate that comes from me is that drake was FORCED to pay. nigga shoulda broke bread on GP. how a millionaire stealin verses from a nigga out there on the trap spot like that, he dont deserve to have the game doin him dirty like that fuckin respect yo legends loser ass singin' degrassi ass nigga.

no more fuckin novel writing for me. its 5am.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
Idk how true this is but i guess my boy who used to live in fillmore mcallister as a kid in the 90s used to see rappin 4tay all the time back in the hood smashin around in a little red corrolla slangin tapes out his trunk...

Lol, why is it that frisco rappers are so known for smashin the lil toyota 4bangers around... Not to talk shit, i was actually wondering if that was a frisco thing due to bigger cars havin more chance of gettin sideswiped cuz of the shitty parking... Lol we had rbl who rolled the lil tercels and other lil cars.. We got JT who is notorious for mobbin the throwaway corrollas... We got cellski over in the view smashin around in a '85 datsun truck (supposedly), lol... And i remember when it was hella rappers down from the mission at a signing here , a few of them pulled up in a lil green sentra lol

Jul 4, 2011
and bro wasnt on just any corner in the TL. i could easily had given him a pass if it was just a random tenderloin corner. coulda been like "maybe he lives on that street (lol) woke up in those clothes, walked outside and was buyin some cigs" cuz that wouldnt really mean a god damn thing.

but im talkin about the hottest, most known, most full of drugs, biggest open-air drug market in california, possibly in america, two-street spot in the TLs. i dont even have to say the intersection cuz anyone who lives in the bay, specifically SF, or has sold or done drugs beyond weed know exactly what and where it is.
Ironically I see his daughter around those same corners from time to time but not on some knock shit lol. Sounds like her pops is back at it though... Sad

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
Hahahaha that just made me laugh so hard

Niggas dont just float around the tenderloin like that for no reason, so yea, damn. I cant really say for sure but sounds like some nigga yelled that at him cuz he been goin corner to corner tellin niggas "lemme hold a vile, fa just a while, ya kno my style. Its me baby i made playaz club"

I still got love for 4tay and i hate to be like that but cmon now. If im wrong maybe im wrong, thats cool i hope i am wrong. But last few threads i can remember about him, he was wearing the little tophat with a custom airbrushed hockey mask, with just blackness behind it cuz that nigga so dark, except u could see the white around his mouth... Jus sayin... Its time to figure out somethin else in life when you start harassing the big rappers in the game for a out of court settlement, but the rappers ur currently trying to work with are people like e-low
:siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
The whole 100k always been bull shit in my mind, all the shit tay been threw, prison, the streets, you think he still owns "players club", and drake aint even be having money like that to throw away 100k. If you ripped off a beatles song, its not like you could cut ringo, and paul checks lol.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I dont doubt he will get paid....the question is....when and how much.

100k is supposed to be the tip of the iceberg on this, but...second question is....How far in debt is 4tay?

I hope this is the step he needs to rebuild and come anew, perhaps invest and move on from music..

either way, I wish 4Tay nothing but the best on this....cause theres been a lot of dirt thrown on the playas name.

and Drake is a fuckwad of bullshit for not paying up front and getting clearance, that aint the way you handle business and you think someone woulda have checked him sooner...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002

NO ONE who is not either on serious dope, pills, or sellin (which lets be real, this was 3pm & homeland security plus the black and whites post up on both sts for an hour, so you aint really sellin shit at that time. MUCH LESS if youre a 'bay legend') , would hang out on those two parts of the streets, much less on the upper-end of one of those specific streets. you buyin. even if you werent, anyone whos known shakes the spot at 2:30-3.

but maybe he was hangin with the people. you know, on some shakin hands and kissin babies shit. obama of frisco shit.
maybe the nigga back hurt, dont got medical insurance and he was tryna use his face as a credit card, which caused someone to yell out "NIGGA DONT NO ONE GIVE A FUCK YOU RAPPIN 4 TAY!"

but yeah, truth is truth bro. you dont hang out at gay bars cuz you like the atmosphere. you dont go to mcdonalds for lobster tails and kobe steak with a side of year 1967 inglenook Cabernet sauvignon. same with that corner. you doin one or two things out there. and typically based on how you lookin, we can say one thing.

but whatever. just wanted to share the story. hope he turns that pile into 100 piles no hate on me, but the story is the story.

drakes a hella fag for stealin his verse anyway and you ask me it was a blessing in disguise for good ole rappin'.. good things happen to those who wait. but usually not those that wait on that corner. i just heard that ole rumor bout the gettin busted with one rock shit a long ass time ago & was like damn. thought it was a lie. till seein him out there like that.

much respect to our bay area legends once again tho. hope he keep it rollin and make as much money as possible. no hate just called the story how it was written. only hate that comes from me is that drake was FORCED to pay. nigga shoulda broke bread on GP. how a millionaire stealin verses from a nigga out there on the trap spot like that, he dont deserve to have the game doin him dirty like that fuckin respect yo legends loser ass singin' degrassi ass nigga.

no more fuckin novel writing for me. its 5am.
TL aint even close to the biggest open air drug market in america.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I've heard conflicting things about whether or not 4tay is sober. Gas One @Gas One , you said your story was 6 years ago right? that's a long time for a dude to get his act together. But either way, hopefully he's got his mind right cause 100k could kill a dude if any of the rumors I been hearing about him are even remotely true.