Chamillionaire rappin backwards... ( BITIN TECH ???)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
Nextel got a thing where you can upload whatever fucking sound you want to your phone, and choose exactly wich part of the song you want on it. I never used the thing, but I will sit around with friends of mine and they all start this weird ass ring tone battle thing comparing songs and shit...

wich reminds me, I need to go find some new friends.

guess its some cable that goes from phone to computer (duh) and theres a program for it.

Stamina is some crazy shit to hear come out of a cell phone for a ring tone when youre all up in the grocery store, lol. People look at you like you just dropped a baby.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
@ KillaClown

Don't ever speak about what certain people do at certain places.

It's fucking ignorant and could get people into trouble if certain people read it.

I know you were trying to look cool and act like you know what goes down...but you fucked up.

I'll ban you next time.

Jan 28, 2005
techn9nehq said:
@ KillaClown

Don't ever speak about what certain people do at certain places.

It's fucking ignorant and could get people into trouble if certain people read it.

I know you were trying to look cool and act like you know what goes down...but you fucked up.

I'll ban you next time.

i wasnt trying to act or look cool and I CERTAINLY DO NOT, NOR DID I CLAIM TO know what goes down with the strange music camp at all. it was just blatantly ignorant rambling at 2am cuz I have nothing better to do. Only a fucking idiot would think what I wrote was true. Lighten up a bit, and Ill try and think before I type eh?