Chamillionaire rappin backwards... ( BITIN TECH ???)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
triple 3 said:
killed it.
Other people have also rapped backwards. Missy Elliot being the most popular, but if he did that during a freestyle, it may be the most original. To me, Tech's backwards raps seem like studio tricks, not actual rapping. Also, are we sure cham said anything in that backwards rap?
missy elliot doesnt rap backwards to my knowledge. it's the "reverse" button on pro tools. and neither did tech on absolute power if i remember correctly, so you're right about that. but tech did RAP backwards before.

two examples that come to mind: (there probably are much better ones)

- "______________ i just flipped it backwards for ya flow snatchers"

- "denrawab" (be warned)

Apr 21, 2003
i'm officially pimp now.

i got 3 new ringtones last night

riding dirty - cham *****tightest shit! i can't believe someone actually found it for me!
got that drink - fraysier boy
draped up - bun b

damn i'm cool

Oct 16, 2004
tight shit. i liked that freestyle. I bought sor today and ripped the tracks to my mp3 player so i can listen to it at werk tomorrow. Worth the wait since it kept getting pushed back a month at a time. Just buy the shit its fukin fire. I think on power 923 in az said cham is coming to az on the 4th or 5th so i cant wait to see him live.

Oct 9, 2002
Trick420 said:
i'm officially pimp now.

i got 3 new ringtones last night

riding dirty - cham *****tightest shit! i can't believe someone actually found it for me!
got that drink - fraysier boy
draped up - bun b

damn i'm cool
:)

techn9nehq said:
I make my own ringtones so im cooler

HA!
i just upload whatever mp3 i want to my phone

double HA!

Slither said:
Yeah! Sorry Chris (and Eric... and everyone else) I kinda slept on that shit for a while, but I gotta admit, shit's killer!

Go ahead with the "I told you so's"... :)
i told you so

Feb 10, 2005
he also has bites a tech line in one song of his new album - i forget the track but its just like in access denied when tech says dick fulla 151 put a torch on da tip and then bust on the enemy- somethin like that

Oct 9, 2002
techn9nehq said:
Do you have one of those Moto rokrs? what a waste of money if you did....an overpriced mp3 player that you can talk to people on.
no i have a sony ericsson s710a....

1.3 megapixel camera... 32mb memory stick with 32mb internal memory... movies.. mp3 ... pics... everything

since i had no digital camera it works out well....

Oct 16, 2004
i bet i got that beat i have a keyocera k433l. The only good thing it has is real song ring tones. Gonna buy a better phone when i get my tax return next year.