BIG TIGG DISSING THE BAY AREA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
HH MOBSTA said:
J.T. THA BIGGA SAID IT. IT WAS ON SOME VIDEO FOOTAGE
Let jt release a few albums without recycling songs and then I might believe something he says. Also if it's on video then I want to see it before I believe it.

R

rollinhard

another post ruined by tha useless ramblings of deepoakland and soakgame

Soak game ruined it by saying he will vote for GAY Davis

R

rollinhard

You must be talking to EA. I aint no bitch. You want to treat you like a bitch , then its on Tiny Tim. I didnt attend the Bar B Q because I rather be around real gangstas and not with false gangstas who think by rapping they are gangstas. I was in Las Vegas. I was with ballas and real gangstas. Why should I bother going to that weak ass Bar B Q when I can go to Las Vegas with my girl and enjoy the fight. So dont hate me for ballin. I heard there was more white people there than black. Some Bar B Q

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
rollinhard said:
Why should I bother going to that weak ass Bar B Q
Because YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO. So I guess that means your word aint shit. You're a fake little bitch, you are never going to do shit to EA or anyone else. So stop talking, we don't believe it.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
rollinhard said:
That was wack check this out

I blow your whole circuit like a power failure at Devry
You always wanna kick it ,so you lie

Claimming Blue claiming Nambla
Im ghetto Platnium just like my niggas the Gamblaz
lollllllllllllllllll

any REAL emcee should be able to spit some tight off the wall shit if they're only working with 4 bars......... if u wanted to prove to er'body how wacc u are, then congratulations

now let me pull your hoe card once again............ about 2 nights cefore the CCQ, u said u where slidin through to come pay me a visit (which is still bullshit since 7 months is way too long for me to wait for givin u a thorough asswhoopin) which means, the next day (friday) u would have to change ure plans and get hotel reservations for the weekend and some ticcets to the fight.

but come on man, if u know floss vegas like me, u CANNOT make hotel reservations within one days notice, let alone get some ticcets to event like that..... so you're obviously lying, and u were scared of meeting me. u were probably watchin that fight on tv while gettin your shit pushed in talkin about "damn, i'm glad i'm not gettin my ass whooped like him"

your a CAKE homeboy

everybody at that CCQ blacc white asian or latino knew i was gone beat yo ass......... but anyways, keep making excuses.... u still look like a little cake rit now, but HEY! at least u still got ure health, right? :rolleyes: just as long as u don't let yo herpes spread...

game checc!!!!!!!!!

E

eastoaklandfunk

Tim your just a stupid white boy who sucks EA cock . Stop play white hoe games. As for Las Vegas , I stayed at the Mirage where I got the hook up weeks before. Since you chickened out like a bitch by not meeting me at SFSU Malcolm X Plaza then you get a taste of your own medicine. I got plane tickets way before the week of the fight. Plus I got family in Vegas , IDIOT. So why you hating so hard on a Baller. You should not hate on the fact your Devry degree is a piece of shit. Worthless. Now that you listened to rap , smoked your weed and drank some Remy , dont act like you some big shot for showing up on some Bammer ass Bar B Q. I would have been snitched on by the Rat Head EA.
As, for TIM. You stupid fag , get off my dick.

Jul 29, 2002
Re: Re: BIG TIGG DISSING THE BAY AREA

Tim said:

Let jt release a few albums without recycling songs and then I might believe something he says. Also if it's on video then I want to see it before I believe it.
I DONT KNOW IF THAT FOOTAGE WILL EVER BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC CUZ IT'S JUST ON HOME CAMERA. BUT IF U WANT TO SEE IT SO BAD GO BLACK C HOUSE.

I THINK ALL YALL NIGGAS NEED TO JUST MEET UP SOMEWHERE AND GET EM UP OR SOMETHING?