BIG TIGG DISSING THE BAY AREA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Who gives a fucc about what you "heard" from someone about what someone else did. First of all I think you're full of shit anyways and probably just made it up all together. Anyways if YOU didn't hear him say it then shut the fucc up. There is no reason to start a thread about what someone MAY have said or done. A lot of the people on this board are gossiping little bitches who just love to start shit. I guess most of ya'll aren't concerned with actual facts. I guess someone else telling you it happened is good enough. I wonder if some of you are actually able to get dressed on your own every day. Do any of you have to wear a helmet when you go outside? Are any of you actually allowed to go outside? Because I know the mentally challenged do have problems adjusting to society. Just curious.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yeah, frisco is tha gay capitol, but he meant it in a degrading manner. not that gay isnt "cool" but he meant it to make fun of us. we dont make fun of his area. yeah, there are a lot of gay people, BUT THA BAY IS TRU!

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
Tim said:
Who gives a fucc about what you "heard" from someone about what someone else did. First of all I think you're full of shit anyways and probably just made it up all together. Anyways if YOU didn't hear him say it then shut the fucc up. There is no reason to start a thread about what someone MAY have said or done. A lot of the people on this board are gossiping little bitches who just love to start shit. I guess most of ya'll aren't concerned with actual facts. I guess someone else telling you it happened is good enough. I wonder if some of you are actually able to get dressed on your own every day. Do any of you have to wear a helmet when you go outside? Are any of you actually allowed to go outside? Because I know the mentally challenged do have problems adjusting to society. Just curious.
dun dada dun!

tim to the rescue!!!!!!!!

:cool:

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
if you fools are claiming that frisco isnt known all over the world for its gay population,your living in deniel..maybe cause you all live there you dont notice..but ask any out of towner about it,that dont mean that everybodys gay there,aint nobody claiming that,theres killers,gangsters everywhere including frisco...rent the movie DELIRIOUS by eddie murphy he does a whole segment on it..by the way the fool that said west hollywood,there is alot of gays out there,does that mean everybodys gay out here, no,,but to say theres more there than frisco ,you smoking on the good stuff..

May 10, 2002
Just like Tim said mufuckas just like to start shit cause they aint got nothin else to do. They like to instigate and stand back and watch what happens without actually getting involved. But put a mufucka like that in a real life situation and watch them RUN FOR IT, RUN FOR IT, RUN!

Jul 29, 2002
BOTTOM LINE FUC TIGG AND FUC WHOEVER DISAGREE WIT IT.
J.T. LOOKED HELLA SERIOUS WHEN HE WAS TALKIN BOUT THAT SHIT AND AINT NOBODY FINNA SIT THERE AND MAKE THAT SHIT UP. FA WHAT?? THERE WOULDN'T BE NO REASON TO DO ALL THAT! FEEL ME. AND IF U DONT FUK IT U AINT GOTTA.YEA IT'S FAGS IN THE SCO BUT MOTHAFUCKAS BE TAKIN THE CITY AS A JOKE TO THEY COME. LIKE THIS BITCH I MET OUTTA TOWN SHE GO TELL ME THAT SHE THOUGHT I WAS SOFT CUZ IM FROM FRISCO! I LAUGHED IN THAT BITCH FACE THAT'S JUST PLAIN IGNORANT. SO I TOLD HER TO MAKE SURE SHE VISTED H.P.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
LOL! A girl called you soft? LOL! If a girl calls you soft to your face it doesn't have shit to do with where your from. Sad shit when you're getting picced on by girls.

Jul 29, 2002
Tim said:
LOL! A girl called you soft? LOL! If a girl calls you soft to your face it doesn't have shit to do with where your from. Sad shit when you're getting picced on by girls.

LOL damn u twisted it hella weak? no dumbass she said it over the phone. she said"i thought u were soft at first because u said u where from FRISCO" so evidently she was sayin that because of where i said i was from. then she seen how my conversation was and my mentally and had a change of heart so get the shit right!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
How am I hating? The first pic you posted looks fucced up. I'm just asking a question bitch. Calm down, stop crying.
Over-sensitive ass bitch.