BIG TIGG DISSING THE BAY AREA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2002
I DONT KNOW IF IT'S TRUE BUT J.T. THA BIGGA SAID IT. IT WAS ON SOME VIDEO FOOTAGE AT G MAN STAN STUDIO WHERE BLACK C, Y.T. AND SOME OTHERS WERE AT. AND JT AND D-MOE CAME AND JT WAS TELLIN BLACK THAT SOME FRISCO BITCHES HAD SEEN TIGG AT A FUNCTION I THINK IN L.A. AND THE FEMALES WAS LIKE "WUS SUP BIG TIGG WE FROM FRISCO YOU KNOW THE BAY AREA" and he replied "O THE GAY AREA" AND JT ENDED IT ;IKE THAT AND STARTED TALKIN BOUT GETTIN AT EM WHEN HE SEE HIM.
I DONT EVEN FEEL THAT CAT TIGG NO MO FA THAT SHIT. DON'T LET EM COME TO THE SCO NIGGAS GO TRY TO STRIP EM FO HIS SHIT. THAT NIGGA A BITCH KNOWIN HE WOULDN'T STEP ON ANY TURF IN THE SCO, OR ANYWHERE ELSE WIT THAT SHIT.

Apr 26, 2002
*heard it thru tha grapevine*word of mouth*he say she say*

is this shit documented? heard frum a couple bitches. PLEASE. fold.

May 20, 2002
If it's true or not, fucc it. The East are on some fake shit anyway and the hell with anyone else who support them and not the Bay. New York has a bigger gay population, but so what. Stay true to yo self.

415 fo Life

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
If that's true... he's a fake bitch punk muthafucka... WE GONNA SEE AFTER THE GIANTS WIN THE MUTHAFUCKING WORLD SERIES --- it's gonna bring a lotta money home & open up opportunity for everyone in all local markets... TIME TO BRING SOME EXPOSURE & ENERGY BACK THE THE BAY...

Jul 29, 2002
MAN I DONT GIVE A FUK. FUK TIGG FA DISRESPECTIN JOKIN OR NOT. NIGGA U DONT JOKE LIKE THAT. THAT'S LIKE BIG TIGG TALKIN BOUT WHERE EVERY YALL FROM LIKE FOR INSTANCE THE TOWN. LIKE HIM SAYIN OAKLAND HELLA DIRTY AND WEAK. YOU KNOW SHIT LIKE THAT. BOTTOMLINE FUK WHOEVER SPEAKIN ON FRISCO MOTHAFUCKAS BE HAVIN ALOT TO SAY UNTIL THEY REALLY SEE FA THEY SELF AND IM TALKIN BOUT THE REAL SHIT.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
no disrespect..frisco is known for bieng the gay capitol of the united states...i dont see why peeps are getting butt hurt ,it aint no secret,dont mean your gay or the entire city is gay...just like mormons flock to utah to settle down,gays go to frisco to settle down..its mecca for them...

Aug 15, 2002
yeah but it aint the gay capitol cuz theres more in dallas hawaii and new york. and fuck that nigga tigga whether he said that shit or not matter of fact fuck everybody on bet.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
WiCkEd said:
no disrespect..frisco is known for bieng the gay capitol of the united states...i dont see why peeps are getting butt hurt ,it aint no secret,dont mean your gay or the entire city is gay...just like mormons flock to utah to settle down,gays go to frisco to settle down..its mecca for them...
notice he said GAY AREA, so he wasn't talkin about frisco alone.

oh yeah, west hollywood is the fag capital.

May 7, 2002
i was on my way to school (this was a few days ago or even maybe last week) and i heard i think it was Too Short talking about the East taking out slang and taking Pac's shit...and then praising BIggie....as the greatest rapper...anybody else catch that? I think it was Too Short...i only heard like 5min of it.