big racist thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2007
Dennis ill say yes to q as long as he isnt rockin the gweedo look but will have to kindly disagree with u on haystak. If u werent 86 years old i would call u a faggot but i respect my elders and will just disagree and blame it on ur dementia.
you mean Guido? :) no was just thinking Haystack cause he is super white..

I can still beat anyone here on Jeopardy :)

Mar 22, 2007
Ungodd do u remember that photo shoot he did where he had that fuckin gweedo hair and headband with the plucked eyebrows? Oh shit i was let down by that. What happened to him and his sloppy hype man? Anyone?
D Rocc! he is crazy! his myspace was him posing with all these hot strippers lounging on his body hehe!

Apr 25, 2002
Four Horsemen (HRSMN) = Canibus, Kurupt, Ras Kass & Killah Priest. They've put out one album.

Golden State Warriors/Golden State Project = Ras Kass, Saafir & Xzibit. They never did anything other than a few collaborations.

Golden State Warriors:

HRSMN:

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
Only at the madinsanity forum can i chat with an underage black rapper, a homo jew who i thought was just in a fat chick phase and a 97 yr old white man whom i would be proud to call grandpa about how caucasians are better than spades at everything.