big racist thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
if i had my way i would make an all white super group that consisted of DZK, RA the rugged man, cage, eminem, the grouch, castro the savage, and asher roth. i would include mars in this line up but due to his racial handicap (dirty mexican) i cant do it. call it what you want but i fuckin love those guys and i think i know why, NONE OF THEM SLACK OFF AND USE "MOTHA FUCKA/NIGGA" EVERY OTHER BAR. it's almost as if their race makes them the better emcees cause they must be more creative than your average black "rapper". every one of those guys are supreme storytellers. RA- vietnam story, asher- as i em, cage- all of movies for the blind, eminem- stan etc..., grouch- car troubles pt1 & 2., DZK- man posessed, Castro- all of the getaway. all of them are far better than anything going on. they all speak fuckin english and dont twist words in a horrible attempt to make shit rhyme.

thoughts?

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
dana you have nothing to say! you need to go answer my question in the den mother thread thats been up there for a fuckin month! then we'll talk!
LOVE YA!

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
You're somewhat right, other than the supreme race bullshit.
But what about Immortal Technique? Canibus? Jus Allah? Memphis Reigns? The GZA? Bizzy Bone?
It has nothing to do with race, just intelligence and the inspiration to write hard, original, never before heard lyrics.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
oh yeah dont get me wrong. to this day i still listen to shit like "verbal intercourse" with nas/ghost/raekwon. i still listen to liquid swords at least once a week, i love gza (B.I.B.L.E) i love ras kass, i love canibus (not so much what he put out with DZK and warlab). i love chino xl. wasn't there gonna be some kinda group with canibus/ras kass and a couple other guys called "the four horsemen"?

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
You're somewhat right, other than the supreme race bullshit.
But what about Immortal Technique? Canibus? Jus Allah? Memphis Reigns? The GZA? Bizzy Bone?
It has nothing to do with race, just intelligence and the inspiration to write hard, original, never before heard lyrics.
Don't forget Chino Xl, Ras Kass, and a bunch of other niggaz I can't think of right now

Cage can't be on that list cause he turned to an emo fag and Eminem ain't shit anymore but a fast rappin Lil Wayne these days.

Asher Roth is garbage and I plan to rob him.

and btw, Mars is not that created, a good entertainer but not really creative without his tequila

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
oh yeah dont get me wrong. to this day i still listen to shit like "verbal intercourse" with nas/ghost/raekwon. i still listen to liquid swords at least once a week, i love gza (B.I.B.L.E) i love ras kass, i love canibus (not so much what he put out with DZK and warlab). i love chino xl. wasn't there gonna be some kinda group with canibus/ras kass and a couple other guys called "the four horsemen"?
it is a group called The HRSMN and they released The Horsemen Project

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
You're highly mistaken, my friend.
When I say that he's a fast rappin Lil Wayne, I mean he is strictly on sum fag shit

I heard Relapse and Relapse Refill and all the collabs he's been doing with artist recently and it's all retarted fag shit.

You can have ur own opinion on him and whatever, but he's been spittin straight faggot shit lately

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Insane is fuckin' stupid. But listen to 3am or Buffalo Bill. That shit's dope!
I have and the accent makes 3am wack as fuck, it would've been good if he left the accent behind

Buffalo Bill is alright but nothing really speacil because he is pretty much saying the same shit from past songs

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
who were the other guys in the horsemen project? for some reason i keep thinkin it was saafir or hobo junction or xzibit?

what about golden state warriors? wasnt that supposed to ras kass and a bucnh of other guys?

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
canibus, ras kass, kurupt, and killah priest
ohhh ok. i was listening to canibus the other day (post traumatic warlab stress) and on there he says some shit about getting ripped off by some guy and killah priest gettin ripped off by the same guy. was that somethin to do with the horsemen? SMcrazy youre just a great bunch of useless hip hop facts. thanks

May 26, 2007
Am I too mexican to be in the big racist super group? I know I have mentioned on Ripe for the Devil that I am indeed racist in one of the songs.
Besides, Mars is way more mexican than me. He is related to nearly every other mexican in the greater east bay. I'm almost certain that he has banged a cousin unknowingly already!

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
ohhh ok. i was listening to canibus the other day (post traumatic warlab stress) and on there he says some shit about getting ripped off by some guy and killah priest gettin ripped off by the same guy. was that somethin to do with the horsemen? SMcrazy youre just a great bunch of useless hip hop facts. thanks
Yes I am anything you don't need to know about hip hop or life in general I can explain to you.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Am I too mexican to be in the big racist super group? I know I have mentioned on Ripe for the Devil that I am indeed racist in one of the songs.
Besides, Mars is way more mexican than me. He is related to nearly every other mexican in the greater east bay. I'm almost certain that he has banged a cousin unknowingly already!
Mars got a cousin in Fairfield and I believe a middle school niece that go to school wit me at MIT (school ranges from 6th-12th grade) in Vallejo.

Mars she's sexy......

Oh yeah JRZ, next time you come to Walnut Creek or Livermore we're gonna fight on camera so that way I can make $50 off this DVD bout underground rappers fightin

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
He said he got ripped off by QDIII for the Beef DVD and also got ripped off by somebody whose name rhymes with "Clue". "I found out the same time as you"