big racist thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
Besides, Mars is way more mexican than me. He is related to nearly every other mexican in the greater east bay. I'm almost certain that he has banged a cousin unknowingly already!
hahaha this is why im scared to death to fuck a mexican bitch. :ermm::dead:

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003

did mario put you up to that? fucker

ANTICHRIST: i gave some good thought to your question of being in the big white racist super group and... i dont think i can do it due to your rather large nose and nostrils and your undying/unrelenting love for thick black broads named "cornbread". that and the fact your last name is way too fuckin close to "gambino". your brother on the other hand is not nearly half the jerk you are and i would love to have him make the fresh beats. GDUBB is now the producer for the big white racist group.

May 24, 2002
if i had my way i would make an all white super group that consisted of DZK, RA the rugged man, cage, eminem, the grouch, castro the savage, and asher roth. i would include mars in this line up but due to his racial handicap (dirty mexican) i cant do it. call it what you want but i fuckin love those guys and i think i know why, NONE OF THEM SLACK OFF AND USE "MOTHA FUCKA/NIGGA" EVERY OTHER BAR. it's almost as if their race makes them the better emcees cause they must be more creative than your average black "rapper". every one of those guys are supreme storytellers. RA- vietnam story, asher- as i em, cage- all of movies for the blind, eminem- stan etc..., grouch- car troubles pt1 & 2., DZK- man posessed, Castro- all of the getaway. all of them are far better than anything going on. they all speak fuckin english and dont twist words in a horrible attempt to make shit rhyme.

thoughts?

RACIST!

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
I cant believe i forgot malice. Also, im sure mars unknowingly fucked a niece or cousin but im 110% sure he KNOWINGLY fucked like 8 of em. Ungodd666 your lazy response was unexpected. SMcrazy~ RA seems to be quite proud to be white from what ive heard.

Sep 18, 2009
what bout copywrite hes dope i dont care what u say haha. jaimie madrox should be on that list too along with slug. immortal technique is the shit but does say alot of the same shit. slaughterhouse other than buddens is dope (he alright sometimes)

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I cant believe i forgot malice. Also, im sure mars unknowingly fucked a niece or cousin but im 110% sure he KNOWINGLY fucked like 8 of em. Ungodd666 your lazy response was unexpected. SMcrazy~ RA seems to be quite proud to be white from what ive heard.
Never said he wasn't proud to be white but he said in a interview that white people do get on his nerves

I'm proud to be black and I honestly can't stand black people

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
Well im proud to be white and cant stand black people. This message was typed by me on the shitter courtesy of the raging diarehea i have. Remember in ferris beulers day off when ed rooney is at ferris house and his sis says she has a schorcing case of herpes? For a while i literally thought herpes were lil animals and she had a suitcase full of em. If i knew then what i know now i too would not have a scorching case of herpes.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
Dennis ill say yes to q as long as he isnt rockin the gweedo look but will have to kindly disagree with u on haystak. If u werent 86 years old i would call u a faggot but i respect my elders and will just disagree and blame it on ur dementia.

May 24, 2002
YEAH DUDE THAT SONG "it sucks to be black" or something, can you poast that?
I dont remember the title or have the song anymore.

for whatever reason I am thinking there were 2 tracks?

He was on some super gweedo shit when he did that track. Calling them all melanzana and just shitting all over black people

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
:thumbup: wasnt the group called the italian vandals or somethin? Oh man~ everytime i hear the word jobber i always think of black ass norman smiley.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
Ungodd do u remember that photo shoot he did where he had that fuckin gweedo hair and headband with the plucked eyebrows? Oh shit i was let down by that. What happened to him and his sloppy hype man? Anyone?