@baldheadrix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
diablo
u talk hella shit for sumone who aint got many posts on tha forum
i can probly guarantee, that half tha niggas on this site dont like u
just fo tha shit u talk

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
bro what u still talkin at me fo?
i squashed it n shit, i aint tryin to be like tha locct925 n shit, lemme back up then
word

Apr 25, 2002
Nobody's Biz said:

You people seriously fuckin wit Rix like you all some haters. If you actually looked at the sites you'd see these are not similar at all to each other. YTS look like a gang of high school wanna be white boys wearing a blue hat up front trying to make a record like wigger white boys crippin in the sticks and thats all.

Rix site got pictures of brown skinded people and his red graphic diamond title look similar to speedy loc's website or similar to Mars graphic. Everybody is completely different people wit completely different things to say. Some dood on YTS got "locc" after his name, but they all unfamiliar to me and look like a bunch of young anglo school kid copycats wit rich Daddies in the suburbs wit laptops.
Rix words & dialog look hella coo from a real hood, his crew looks mixed latin mexican middle east maybe black or asian? and nothing whatsoever resembling that other kids site which looks to be all in destroyed ruined shambles
I ain't from the Yoc myself, Iam from Haystak originally and Rix crew look more like hometown, cuz those YTS so glowing ghost white they look like the Klan. I aint hatin on whites, Iam just sayin I never seen that many Vanilla Ice white boys together all in one spot anywhere around here.
Even their link goes no fucking where, saying the graffiti site got disbanded --http://home.earthlink.net/~jpj3720/

Why you all tryin to hate on Rix? Dude not one of you would'nt want to hear from that homie if he was gonna disappear for a few days, and I appreciate him lookin out to not have his homies here all worried about his whereabouts as if he was dead for nothing. You people got no loyalty. Damn.
LMAO! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START.. LEAVE IT AT THAT.

Sep 28, 2002
damn lmao

damn them white boyz r pure comedy and they reppin tha 4 any 1 can be down or they just some succa tryin 2 be down lol just asking cuz they trying 2 rep shit i know they neva put in work for i guess cuz the city they live in that the cool thing 2 do for them i guess preps lol damn shit funny

May 17, 2002
i'm still trying to figure out how i'm a hater and how i supposedly put homeboy's life in jeopardy....shit is way to comical...i hope some people got to see tha site so it saves me a long ass explanation of why some1 would think it was YTS connected

Sep 28, 2002
dont even trip playa when u see the site u will be like fucc this dont take it seriou

the site about the white boyz preps trying2 be down thats hit is funny ass hell they think they thuggin wit the think 2 them selfs cool ass names lmao man that shit a joke lol

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
ok, the YTS site was hosted by the same server as rix site. Thats why it looks the same. that is the ONLY thing thats related. mufucas

May 17, 2002
nah it ain't the only thing...that site had some corny ass lookin fools in there with some comments under the pictures that up till this thread i thought were a fuckin joke...i guess not , huh

isince i'm the hater, i challenge him 2 put up those pics for any1 that didn't see them and people can see for themselves how gay that shit is....he can even take down the pics of himself since there are "scraps" from other boards that are hunting him down now because of me supposedly...

Nov 27, 2002
You really DON'T get it, do you Diablo. There's a lot you missing, and you're not gonna learn it right here, so really why don't you quit? You don't approach this subject like you're not already knowing why it matters. Where are you from? Have you ever lived in the Bay? You need to miss Rix wit some of those questions cuz it really do bring some unneccessary heat around clowns that really have nothing whatsoever to do wit the subject and really never did. Those YTS fools look like All-American boy-scouts tryin to make the football team, and we not caring about all that. The fact is we DO have people all over the Bay getting shot and stabbed on the daily, and I for one wouldn't want my personal private web pages wit photos of me and my family up on any public board. Rix wasn't publishing his shit for general consumption, it was strictly a private link. Why don't you post up your real name, photo, pic of your families house and cars, girlfriends, babies, whatever, with your real phone number and a big fat hood reppin sign throwing mug shot & see how quick you gonna get heated? Whut now? This has nothing to do wit anybody caring about YTS or any other website, it has to do wit haters tryin to locate homeboys takin sniper shots and or fucking up cars in the Bay. If you ain't knowing, you ain't real. Get the fuck out, cuz you str8 fake.

May 17, 2002
u gettin to be a pain in the ass man....read previous posts to find out more about where i'm at....from now on, when u see the name "Diablo" just read it as "Vamps" cuzz u apologized real fast when he scolded your ass mr. furry eel