@baldheadrix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
fuck yts, bro how did my site get out n shit? naw i dont know them niggas shit.....
MY SIT IS 20M. COM
THEIR SHIT IS 1FWS OR SUM SHIT, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE HOMIES, FUCK....

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
BRO WTF IS YTS HOMIE? I AINT NONE OF THOSE NIGGAS, MAN SHIT, AND NAW 72 HRS DIDNT HAPPEN TO ME, AND I WASN'T BITCHIN EITHER HOMIE, AIGHT, WTF YA'LL TALKIN SHIT FO MAN FUCK THAT, I AINT NO YTS MOTHA FUCKA FUCK YTS N SHIT, THAT AINT ME AIGHT

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
MAN FUCK YOU DOG, YTS AINT SHIT, AND I AINT UP IN THAT, SO BACK THA FUCK UP OFF MY NUTZ NIGGA, TALK SHIT TO SUMONE WHO SAID SOMFIN STUPID BRUH

Nov 27, 2002
balheadrix said:
BRO WTF IS YTS HOMIE? I AINT NONE OF THOSE NIGGAS, MAN SHIT, AND NAW 72 HRS DIDNT HAPPEN TO ME, AND I WASN'T BITCHIN EITHER HOMIE, AIGHT, WTF YA'LL TALKIN SHIT FO MAN FUCK THAT, I AINT NO YTS MOTHA FUCKA FUCK YTS N SHIT, THAT AINT ME AIGHT

You people seriously fuckin wit Rix like you all some haters. If you actually looked at the sites you'd see these are not similar at all to each other. YTS look like a gang of high school wanna be white boys wearing a blue hat up front trying to make a record like wigger white boys crippin in the sticks and thats all.

Rix site got pictures of brown skinded people and his red graphic diamond title look similar to speedy loc's website or similar to Mars graphic. Everybody is completely different people wit completely different things to say. Some dood on YTS got "locc" after his name, but they all unfamiliar to me and look like a bunch of young anglo school kid copycats wit rich Daddies in the suburbs wit laptops.
Rix words & dialog look hella coo from a real hood, his crew looks mixed latin mexican middle east maybe black or asian? and nothing whatsoever resembling that other kids site which looks to be all in destroyed ruined shambles
I ain't from the Yoc myself, Iam from Haystak originally and Rix crew look more like hometown, cuz those YTS so glowing ghost white they look like the Klan. I aint hatin on whites, Iam just sayin I never seen that many Vanilla Ice white boys together all in one spot anywhere around here.
Even their link goes no fucking where, saying the graffiti site got disbanded --http://home.earthlink.net/~jpj3720/

Why you all tryin to hate on Rix? Dude not one of you would'nt want to hear from that homie if he was gonna disappear for a few days, and I appreciate him lookin out to not have his homies here all worried about his whereabouts as if he was dead for nothing. You people got no loyalty. Damn.

Nov 27, 2002
Yaw haters wouldnt like it one bit if we was taking liberties wit yaw shit and saying it matched somethin it didn't. You fools need to check yoselfs on the reals, cuz you starting shit that don't need to be started for no reason.

Nov 27, 2002
Yo I ain't jockin nobody here but you guys are forgetting that maybe now Rix dealing wit some stupid jail thing he might not want to have everybuddy and they mamma messing wit him or posting his shit. He came up and let us know the other day that he wasn't trying to publish all those pics fo some reason & I got to respect that on the reals even tho somebody else here fucked with his privacy and posted his link without knowing it was to be kept in the family. I get heated myself over issues of trust. I ain't fuckin wit or jockin no homie that expresses the same sentiments I share. I don't like seein a homie get identified wit bullshit he aint resposible for, cuz I dont like it when it happens to me. Real talk, brothers.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
on tha real bro
I AIN'T ASSOCIATED WIT NO YTS , BRO DIABLO YO ASS BEIN HELLA STUPID, WHY U CANT JUSS ASK ME ON A PM OR SOMFIN, WHY U GOTTA MAKE A THREAD N SHIT, NOW ALL THA HATERS GON SEE ME, N IMMA HAVE TO TAKE THEM OUT TOO NOW
bro juss sayin, that shit wan't coo, thass it, and yts can suck my dick too