@baldheadrix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
u can talk all u want joto but all anyone has to do is go to the first page and read on if they want a good laugh......you shoulda just shut your hole faggot....i was askin a simple ass question and u kept disrespecting me

Nov 27, 2002
YUNGSTAMATT said:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT RIX? CLAM DOWN FOOL. DID WHAT I SAY OFFEND YOU? WHY'D YOU POST YOUR SITE IF YOU DIDNT WANT ANYONE TO SEE IT??
Mayne that's the point-- He didn't post it here himself as far as I can see. The links here evidently were posted by other people to something he was trying to keep just among friends. I had some bitch ass fools do that shit to me in the past and you can be sure they regretted it. Ain't nobody sayn Diablo shouldn't have asked some questions, but once he was informed to keep it in the down-low for good reasons he str8 acted like he could give a fuck about a homie's personal privacy. Do that to me purposely or any other of my homies and it's on. I got nothing more to say about any of this shit--It's clear nobody really understanding but me that Rix did not self-publish it here, but other people not knowing he wanted it private let it out. He need to be 110% carefuller.

May 17, 2002
instead of trying to prove that you're so hard amd will avenge this and that, why don't u take your pipe smokin ass and realize that the other link posted was back in JUNE........u tellin me that this clown just found out that got posted ? fuck no....he shoulda taken it down then ..i actually repected some of the shit u've typed in the past but now i see you are just a one sided clown that will type whatever comes first without finding out all the facts......go take a bite outta criime somewhere else fool

Nov 27, 2002
Yes I am telling you he just found out it got posted. I there anything whatsoever that shows you any different? I am crime motherfucker. I'll bite off your head and shit down your sorry assed neck. Somebody endangers me or takes liberty with my shit, they gonna find how quick Iam running from the cops after I handle you, bitch.

May 17, 2002
Nobody's Biz said:
Yes I am telling you he just found out it got posted. I there anything whatsoever that shows you any different? I am crime motherfucker. I'll bite off your head and shit down your sorry assed neck. Somebody endangers me or takes liberty with my shit, they gonna find how quick Iam running from the cops after I handle you, bitch.

ROFLMAO.....ok then mr. corleone i will be ready for "beef" wit you when i see you.....it's a good thing i know what you look like, i'll be keepin an eye out for u then hahaha

Nov 27, 2002
LOL! DIABLO DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING TO?? THIS IS NOBODY'S BIZ, NOT RIX--I AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO DO WIT RIX--I GOT BEEF WIT YOU NOT HIM-- I GOT BEEF WIT ANY MOTHERFUCKER WHO THINKS IT'S FUNNY TO CLOWN ANY ENE WIT POSTS AFTER HE ALREADY BEEN TOLD THE LINK WAS ACCIDENTALLY LEAKED. YOU WON'T FIND OUT WHAT I LOOK LIKE CUZ I AIN'T STOOPID ENOUGH TO POST MY PICS ANYWHERE-- YOU WON'T SEE ME COMING ---IF YOU THE TYPE OF PERSON TO TRY TO HATE ON ANY ENE AND THINK IT OK TO ENDANGER HIM OR ANY OTHER THE OTHER HOMEBOYS UP ON HIS SITE, YOU FUCKING WIT ALL ENES. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANOUT YOUR LAME ASSED EXCUSES YA BITCH. YOU A FAGGOT DON'T KNOW WHEN TO QUIT.

May 17, 2002
LOL if there are any norteños besides u & fool ( if he even is one ) changing their shitty drawers over this, then they ain't sayin much....once again i am puttin peoples lives in danger....gimme some of what u smokin cuzz that's some crazy ass shit to have you hallucinating like this....you are fucking dillusional

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
DIABLO, GO BLOW SUM DICK THEN FAG, I AINT NO MOTHA FUCKIN FAG
U ACTIN LIKE A BITCH OVER NOTHIN, NIGGA I SAID SQUASH WHAT THA FUCK U TRYIN TO SAY, THEN U START A THREAD BOUT ME,
NIGGA KEEP MY NAME----OUT YO MOUTH AIGHT
AND SHIT WONT BE SHIT, OTHERWISE AS I SAID PREVIOUSLY,
COME TO THA BAY, AND SEE WUSSUP, WIT YO CANADIAN BITCH ASS

AND YOUNGSTAMATT, IF U GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH THIS, KEEP MY NAME OUT YO MOUTH LIKE I TOLD THA BITCH DIABLO, AINT GON BE NO FUNK IF U DONT KEEP TALKIN AIGHT....

May 17, 2002
i thank i getz whut yeeu tryin tah say foooh aiiight? eat a dcc nikka ! fuckin clown keep talkin ....fuck you and your slogan "AIN'T NUFFIN BUT GANGSTAZ IN HUR" LOL WELL THEN ACT LIKE 1

MY BAD ...RETIRE...STOP TRYING 2 ACT LIKE 1