[AUDIO] HOLY SHIT!! YALL HEARD THESE WHITE BOYS MADE A SONG CALLED "BLACK GIRL"?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
thats true.

you cant even ask a black girl to suck your dick in the same way

lmao

'NIGGA I DONT SUCK NO DICK WHO THE FUCK YOU TAKE ME AS!!!'

aiiight bitch chill out...fuck..never fucking mind...gonna act liek fuckin queen latifah on some who you callin a bitch U.N.I.T.Y. shit...

and with that said most black guys will straight up lie about eating pussy but be on some pussy eating master shit behind doors so i guess it goes both ways.
you knwo what im talkin about....."who you callin a bitch"...lol......

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
black girls are the only women ive ever seen like offended by the words 'suck my dick'

every other race will sit there and actually think about it ad crack a smile then call you nasty and slap your shoulder

for some reason, some black women were raised to fight over that lol

with that said i seen a girl get duffed out for that U.N.I.T.Y. shit
like cold duffed, that shit was like "PAH! (pah...pah...pah...)*echo*"

i dont even know why dude hit that chick in the mouth so hard

Jul 24, 2008
you and your cousin fucking descendants have no say!

what u gon do kill him huh huh huh you gon pop off nigga hehehehe???
you gotta like the fact that the dude in the back is covering his face like it wasn't just recorded. i better stay away from red states

Jun 3, 2006
black girls are the only women ive ever seen like offended by the words 'suck my dick'

every other race will sit there and actually think about it ad crack a smile then call you nasty and slap your shoulder

with that said i seen a girl get duffed out for that U.N.I.T.Y. shit
like cold duffed, that shit was like "PAH! (pah...pah...pah...)*echo*"

i dont even know why dude hit that chick in the mouth so hard
lol...then we you finally break em down and they end up doin it...theyll act like they dont know what theyre doin and shit...teeth, gagging...."am i doin it right"....guess they dont want to be known as a good cocksucker.....white girls are proud of that shit, theyll straight up tell you they can suck sum good dick...like a badge of honor and shit

Nov 27, 2006
damn looks like i struck oil! needle in the haystack!!!!!!!!

p.s.

dont be talking that gangster shit on here then nerd. you are educated, and obviously have some money. rich kid! hahahahahahahahahahhaahaahhaahah
hahaha im far from rich buddy. I got about $40,000 in student loans ima have to pay off. So yea ima be rich but not yet.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004

real shit! you could be joking but lightweight serious an they get all crazy at times! never to me, but i seen that shit. all offensive like the whole world know she getting asked by my homie but she sucked me up the night before while her 2 year old son asleep on the floor right next to the bed while cartoons were on an her baby dady was on the way to pick him up or something