[AUDIO] HOLY SHIT!! YALL HEARD THESE WHITE BOYS MADE A SONG CALLED "BLACK GIRL"?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
shit, i met a few african descent females that can suck a mean one! also they fuck good too but that goes with any race. dont be racist

Jun 3, 2006
ur trippen

song is lame though i was expectin somethin related to rap or hip hop. what would u call that
^hahahaha i just typed the exact same shit. jr916 u r trippin fool
shit, i met a few african descent females that can suck a mean one! also they fuck good too but that goes with any race. dont be racist
damn, now im a racist who is trippin?!?......the ones ive fucked wit aint very good at it...i aint been wit 100's of em but enough to know it wasnt very enjoyable...plus you gotta beg and plead wit em to actually do it......now white whores can suck sum dick

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
damn, now im a racist who is trippin?!?......the ones ive fucked wit aint very good at it...i aint been wit 100's of em but enough to know it wasnt very enjoyable...plus you gotta beg and plead wit em to actually do it......now white whores can suck sum dick
lol, i wasnt being serious man!

i've met girls of all colors, some suck good, some need me to tell them how i like it. mexicans though, OOOOWWWWEEEEEEEEE!

Jan 31, 2008
lol, i wasnt being serious man!

i've met girls of all colors, some suck good, some need me to tell them how i like it. mexicans though, OOOOWWWWEEEEEEEEE!
Mexican broads are the business my nig but white girls and black girls know what's good wit it

For some reason though it seems like the hoes with big tits all know how to suck a dick .... I'm not taking anything away from the booty bitches though

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Mexican broads are the business my nig but white girls and black girls know what's good wit it

For some reason though it seems like the hoes with big tits all know how to suck a dick .... I'm not taking anything away from the booty bitches though
ya know! gotta love when they just prop them on your legs an go to town!
Lol B.A.S.T

Bay Area Sex Talk

its a blast isn't it?