[AUDIO] HOLY SHIT!! YALL HEARD THESE WHITE BOYS MADE A SONG CALLED "BLACK GIRL"?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
the song slaps! good shit.

now you know damn well aint no kids on here going to no college. (community college included) and almost all of them live with they mom and dad. dont set your self up for failure tkash!
i go to college. Im a third year finance major at Cal Poly San luis obispo

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
plus you gotta beg and plead wit em to actually do it......
thats true.

you cant even ask a black girl to suck your dick in the same way

lmao

'NIGGA I DONT SUCK NO DICK WHO THE FUCK YOU TAKE ME AS!!!'

aiiight bitch chill out...fuck..never fucking mind...gonna act liek fuckin queen latifah on some who you callin a bitch U.N.I.T.Y. shit...

and with that said most black guys will straight up lie about eating pussy but be on some pussy eating master shit behind doors so i guess it goes both ways.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
naw gas, every black female i got blown by straight up dove in for the kill! shit, this one made me bust by licking my nacho skin. yes i said it, licking my nacho skin

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
maybe your dick looked liek fried chicken. yeah, black people can get the racist jokes too. and they gon increase after nov 4th goddamnit.

but nah san diegos black percentage is 7 percent, all the chicks in my area of southeast growing up were getting trains ran on them..so just makin jokes. safe to say due to that/7 percentile i ran into the spanish/tagalog/bengali speakers.

and far the fuck out of my neighborhood..