ATTN:WOODIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2002
^^^ not to mention the eminem verse he was on the verge of buying, and the major record label deal he was bout to get...........cant believe anything that comes out of this dudes mouth anymore

Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
alright yall cut all the kiddee bullshit, i did NOT fake my own death. call me a liar if you will because its me but if someone else that yall like say they do some big shit you all jump on there musty nuts. if you hate me then i hate you too but when i do do something big you will buy the album if not burn it. so suck my lil nutz and move on you horsefuckers........................................................

Mar 25, 2005
Ammunition2020 said:
alright yall cut all the kiddee bullshit, i did NOT fake my own death. call me a liar if you will because its me but if someone else that yall like say they do some big shit you all jump on there musty nuts. if you hate me then i hate you too but when i do do something big you will buy the album if not burn it. so suck my lil nutz and move on you horsefuckers........................................................
LMAO!!!!!! "SUCK MY LIL NUTS" HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Nov 21, 2005
Ammunition2020 said:

dont get mad at us cause someone frontin to be YOUR fam came on this site, selling wolf tickets that you committed a triple homicide and then got murked. haha and your cousin or whoever the fuck that it was, was so certain to prove you were dead that he was gonna post up your death certificate. you need to get at that person for that shit and handle it, and do it movin and get back to making the music that we have been missin the past few years

Jun 27, 2002
Ammunition2020 said:
damn i almost needed a translator to decipher your reply...

so anyone that reads the facts and makes their own conclusion is jumpin on the bandwagon or nutriding?... naw homie...i think they just realize that if you got three of a kind and a pair, fact lies is your holdin a royal flush..if someone smells something stinkin, who more in the wrong..the person that made the mess or the person that aint said shit about the smell and let that person think it was aiight to leave a mess layin around.....

your pretty cocky dude about your career...i just call em as I see em man, and I aint implied nothing, just put the pieces out there and let everyone else put the puzzle together...your reply sounds like an elementary kids rant...and with that mentality the idea that you made all the shit up becomes all the more possible...not saying you did...im just saying

you expect people to support you when you jsut called em all horsefuckers and told em to fuck off? gotta love that hardcore gangsta rap attitude...that'll get you far, and thinkin going to war will help your rap career, that angle has already been done by Singe and many other homeboys...sorry but that genre is closed and not accepting anymore applicants.

" but when I do do something big...."
good luck homie...3 year ago your were asking us how much an Eminem verse cost cause of your 250k budget you were getting handed down..guess things didnt quit pan out for you there huh...sorry to hear that

im sure everyone in East CoCO is glad your not dead....
good luck to your and your rap career..im sure you'll be double platinum in the next 5 years...we'll be waiting for your next release...

woodie...keep doin what you do homie...ive been bumpin ya shit since yoc influenced, ya shit is solid in my book...

Status
Not open for further replies.