ATTN:WOODIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
Whats going on Woodie? People said i was dead and now im being acused of starting that rumor when i didnt. Im in the army now doing that soldier thing. I was wondering if at all possible i can get a couple copies of the albums you put me on. Let Me know. Im also still making tracks so if you want a few to check out for your ne7 album let me get at you with them. Bottom line is alot of people are going to respond to this message and acuse me of being a fake ass bitch when im far from that. Im a real soldier now and i leave to iraq soon so hopefully we are still in good contact regardless of what people say. get back to me as soon as you got a free moment and good shit with all the new material comming out. i hope i get to hear it before i deploy to war.
Ya Boy PV2. Sanchez, Marco a.k.a. Ammuition ........El Soldado.........

Feb 23, 2004
yeah man fuck that other place where you had a post, them peeps are stupid...hopefully you can get a track soon on one of the NE's

Jul 17, 2002
GOOD 2 HEAR FROM U AMMO.. I AM DA ONE WHO STARTED THE THREAD CAUSE I WAS CURIOUS WHAT HAPPENED 2 U. CAUSE OF DA TRACK U DID N NE1 BEEN A BIG FAN, DROP THOSE HITS HOMEBOY, WE'LL ALWAYS SHOW LOVE 4 U........

Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
Right on for the love yall. I always got love from the Norteno side of shit. Im out here in texas stressing about going to the sand box soon. i may come back and i may not so i want to get my music out there just in case i dont come back. i got an m16a2 that says im comming back but its in gods hands now. whatever im fighting for fuck i got no choice. i joined the army in a time of war knowing what i was getting in to so may the lord be with me. hopefully woodie wants to fuck with my music still. holla.

Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
damb i didnt know rock bottom still had that wack ass album. hey at least i know they owe me money though. my new shit is so much different. thanks for the love homie. no love for the south but the north always got my attention. ill kill an iraqi in the name of norte.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
DON'T DO THAT HOMIE....KILL A POLITICIAN....OR A CROOKED AUTHORITY, THE ONES THAT ABUSE AND STRIP OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS DAILY....IRAQI ARE OPPRESSED PEOPLE JUST LIKE THE LOWER CLASS IN THIS UNDERCOVER FACIST COUNTRY....DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO OVER THERE BUT DON'T THINK YOU'RE FIGHTIN' A RIGHTEOUS WAR CAUSE YOU'RE NOT....DON'T LET THIS GOVERNMENT BRAINWASH YOU.

Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
i know what your saying. this shit is not something i agree with. im not proud to do some of the shit im about to but on the other hand just like the streets if a bullet flies at one of my soldiers 100 more fly there way. but what you say woodie i agree with. im not getting brainwashed no matter how hard they try. they say my job protects the american people however i half to do this by disrupting another country.i dont know if joining the army was right for the country, for myself or for the iraqi people. believe me i dont want to have to kill someone but if comes down to it, its them before me. to tell you the truth i dont think im gonna come back alive because of my job out there but thats just the nature of the game right. if we clear homes im the first to go in. thats just my position. we'll see.........i am a soldier......

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
ammo, i aint heard your music nor will i think i will ,.....

but i do wanna wish you a safe return,....i dont show too much love for soldiers, cause aint much diff killing in the name of someone that you dont even know,...and a gang war.... the end result is death,....but aside of my views of this topic,...my main concern is your health,....i'll say an extra prayer for you and yours,....

dam wood,...n.e.8!
man stay on them like prez. lincon on the penney!!!

click here,....to get to know SLOWPOKE
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=188998

Status
Not open for further replies.