ATTN:WOODIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2002
Ammunition2020 said:
damb i didnt know rock bottom still had that wack ass album. hey at least i know they owe me money though. my new shit is so much different. thanks for the love homie. no love for the south but the north always got my attention. ill kill an iraqi in the name of norte.
i have just lost ALL respect for you right there......
That statement alone shows how uneducated and ignorant you are
I thought the mission was to "liberate" the iraqi people ammo? Guess you are one of those rambo meathead types that enlisted in the army to "kill some ragheads" huh? fucking idiot.
i used to bump your shit, but now i wont, nor will i support any of your future stuff.

Nov 2, 2002
Ammunition2020 said:
i know what your saying. this shit is not something i agree with. im not proud to do some of the shit im about to but on the other hand just like the streets if a bullet flies at one of my soldiers 100 more fly there way. but what you say woodie i agree with. im not getting brainwashed no matter how hard they try. they say my job protects the american people however i half to do this by disrupting another country.i dont know if joining the army was right for the country, for myself or for the iraqi people. believe me i dont want to have to kill someone but if comes down to it, its them before me. to tell you the truth i dont think im gonna come back alive because of my job out there but thats just the nature of the game right. if we clear homes im the first to go in. thats just my position. we'll see.........i am a soldier......

???

Mar 25, 2005
im cool off that said:
i have just lost ALL respect for you right there......
That statement alone shows how uneducated and ignorant you are
I thought the mission was to "liberate" the iraqi people ammo? Guess you are one of those rambo meathead types that enlisted in the army to "kill some ragheads" huh? fucking idiot.
i used to bump your shit, but now i wont, nor will i support any of your future stuff.
SHUT UR SQUARE ASS UP....

Jun 27, 2002
ok, first this cat was up on BART, emailing me to post up your "last song" your supposedly did in new york wit some G-UNIT cats...and you was "supposedly" shot dead in new york outside of the studio as you were being robbed "but" you "killed" 2 of the robbers....

YOUR KNOW AN EDDIE ANDERSON?
EMAIL ADDRESS
EDDIETHENEWS@HOTMAIL ?

THIS IS WHAT HE EMAILED TO SICCNESS STAFF

hopefully you guys could hear the last track he recorded. this is not promo.
this is not promo. this is not promo. produced by eminem and his new g-unit produced not yet exposed tox locheed. but you dont have to believe me do the research yourself. im his cousin eddie from fl;orida but now in tex.

i couldnt post this track but i wanted people to hear his last song.
can you get it up there.
hank you homie. hes burried in san diego if you ever want to visit the grave site. let me know ill tell you where it is

september 22 2005.
in manhattan, ny
around 11 at nite.
he was pronounced dead upon impact
his family had him sent out to san diego where he was living at the time greenwood memorial park

4300 imperial ave
san diego 92113
i have to get the site info from his mother

JUST SEEMS RATHER ODD SOMEONE WOULD GO OUTTA THERE WAY TO MAKE YOU SEEM DEAD AND NOT DO IT IN A HATEFUL WAY,....BUT THIS IS THE NET...

DUDE EVEN EMAILED ME SOME TRACK OF YOURS....I'D POST IT UP BUT REALLY MAN IT AINT WORTH MY TIME TO UPLOAD AND LINK

I AINT CALLIN YOU A LIAR....

IM JUST SAYIN

IF IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT AND SMELLS LIKE SHIT....

ITS FUNNY HOW NO TRACES OF THE THREAD HE STARTED CAN BE FOUND

DUDE MENTIONED EMINEM OR SOME SHIT IN HIS EMAILS
YET YOU MADE THIS THREAD
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=6940

I DUNNO...WHATEVER IT IS, IT IS....KEEP IT MOVIN...

OH YEAH YA BOY CHRIS B FROM DC DOIN TIME FOR SHOOTIN A CAT ON BROADWAY, DONT KNOW IF HES ON THE STREETS BUT HIS FILIPINO HOMIE SAID THEY WAS TRYIN TO GIVE HIM 20+....THEM CHEWY BLUNT FUCKED THAT KIDS HEAD UP, HIS LITTLE HOTHEAD ASS GOTTA HOLD OF A STRAP AND COULDNT HANDLE THE POWER...GOT TRIGGA HAPPY....HE ALSO GOT TO RUNNIN OFF AT THE MOUTH CALLIN PEOPLE SNITCHES THAT AINT SNITCHED CAUSE HE DUMB ENOUGH TO GET CAUGHT WITTA DIRTY PISTOL TRYIN TO BE HARD ON B-WAY....

dogg i didnt really feel none of ya music, but dont make it seem like Im hatin, just relayin a situation presented to a public forum by someone claiming to represent you and your family...fold

Jax
CRESTWOOD 200 BLOCK

Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
damb dog everytime i get on here and post anything it seems like you are trying to accuse me of faking my own death. square ass nigga get off my musty nuts. as far as killing an iraqi fuck yeah i will in the name of whatever if a bullet flies by my head or one of my battle buddies head and if you dont feel that then shut up because you have no idea what it takes to be a true soldier and right now im learning. it is about the iraqi people and making it safe but remember an insurgent is an iraqi. with that said" kill an iraqi with weapon pointed at me". i aint a sick mothatfucka but when the time comes to be let the games begin because i have to protect mine before them because im comming home next year. so fuck off and quit accusing me of faking my death. thats just retarded. my dick hurts let it go.

Jun 27, 2002
LOL...IM HATIN ?

HATIN?

DID I CALL YOU OUT YA NAME, ACCUSE YOU OF ANYTHING, SAY YOU PAY BITCHES OR CANT RAP...CALL YOU OUT OR OTHERWISE...NAW HOMIE YOU GOT IT TWISTED....I SIMPLY PUT THE FACT OUT THERE AND LET PEOPLE JUDGE FOR THEMSELVES...THAT AINT HATIN

HATIN WOULD BE ME SAYIN

"FUCK AMMO THAT SUCKA LIVE WIT HIS MAMA IN THE BURBS AND AINT EVER BEEN REAL ON ON ANYBLOCK, HE A SUCKA POINT BLANK"

YOU AINT HEARD NOTHIN LIKE THAT FROM ME HOMIE...

NO YOU GOING OUT YA WAY TO CALL ME A BITCH AND A HATER...SEEMS LIKE I STRUCK A NERVE DOGG.....ALL I ASK IS WHY WOULD SOMEONE FAKE "YOUR" DEATH AND TRY AND MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A STRAIGHT UP GANGSTA..?

I SEE YOU KEEP BRINGIN UP THE WHOLE SOLDIER THANG...AND NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS I POSED DOGG...

SHIT I'LL EVEN REPOST IT FOR YOU TO REAVALUATE THE CIRCUMSTANCES HOMIE

first this cat was up on BART, emailing me to post up your "last song" your supposedly did in new york wit some G-UNIT cats...and you was "supposedly" shot dead in new york outside of the studio as you were being robbed "but" you "killed" 2 of the robbers....

YOUR KNOW AN EDDIE ANDERSON?
EMAIL ADDRESS
EDDIETHENEWS@HOTMAIL ?

THIS IS WHAT HE EMAILED TO SICCNESS STAFF

JUST SEEMS RATHER ODD SOMEONE WOULD GO OUTTA THERE WAY TO MAKE YOU SEEM DEAD AND NOT DO IT IN A HATEFUL WAY,....BUT THIS IS THE NET...

DUDE EVEN EMAILED ME SOME TRACK OF YOURS....I'D POST IT UP BUT REALLY MAN IT AINT WORTH MY TIME TO UPLOAD AND LINK

I AINT CALLIN YOU A LIAR....

IM JUST SAYIN

IF IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT AND SMELLS LIKE SHIT....

ITS FUNNY HOW NO TRACES OF THE THREAD HE STARTED CAN BE FOUND

DUDE MENTIONED EMINEM OR SOME SHIT IN HIS EMAILS
YET YOU MADE THIS THREAD
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=6940

I DUNNO...WHATEVER IT IS, IT IS....KEEP IT MOVIN...

SO DONT GET SHIT TWISTED...I POSTED FACTS ABOUT WHAT TRANSPIRED MUTHAFUCKA TO TRY AND GET SOME ANSWERS...AND ALL I GET IN RETURN IS.

"IM A SOLDIER...I GO TO IRAQ..YOUR A HATER..IMA SOLDIER...YOUR HATIN IM GOING TO WAR"

BEING A SOLDIER IN IRAQ DONT MAKE YOU NOTHING BUT THE PRESIDENTS PAWN IN A GAME WE WILL NEVER WIN....BUT GOOD LUCK TO YOU FIGHTIN A LOSING BATTLE...HOPE IT HELPS YOU SELL RECORDS.....

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE $250K BUDGET YOU WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING IN THAT DEAL?...SOME THING JUST DONT WORK OUT...I CAN FEEL THAT

AINT NO HATE IN MY BLOOD HOMIE....JUST A QUEST FOR ANSWERS

SO BEFORE YOU GO ON A TANGENT ABOUT HOW IM HATIN...WHY NOT CLEAR UP THE MISCONCEPTIONS ON HERE WITH CLEAR ANSWERS...NOT JUST "IM A SOLDIER..FUCK YOU....IMA SOLDIER...YOUR A HATER..."

Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
first off horsefucker yes im a soldier and i did live with my mom in the house i paid for. giving family a place to live other than where i lived in the city aint bitch shit. being able to buy something nice is real shit. second off i live in 1st cavalry 2nd brigade barracks in texas ya dumb ass bitch. i aint a gansta never have i been nor did i say i was but every time i post something your gay ass brings up faking my death. to answer the question wether i did or not nope i didnt do it. you are hatin always trying to post something every time i do. get off my dick. being a soldier might sell me more records and if it does you will still be on the siccness trying to boycott my music. you got too much time on your hands saving a post about me faking my death from like 9 months ago. thats hate dont get that twisted you horsefucker. you have been haiting on me since i was working with king czar like fuckin 3 years ago homie. you must be that fag he tried to do an album with but just sucked and your homie with the dreds tell that nigga he just stinks literally. your a bitch so go ahead and tell the nortenos and sicness users how i faked my death one more time. you bitch ass horsefucker you aint struck no nerve you just been haitin ever since i started to post on siccness like 3 years ago. you bitch. oh and dont think because im in the army that im broke because im far from it ya horsefucker.

Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
that cool dog but ill tell you from previous situations musty nuts dont like czar or ammunition so he hates big. i got no love for the internet horsefucker. enough said.......................................................................................................................................

Jun 27, 2002
WHEN DID I EVER SAY i DIDNT LIKE CZAR?...I DONT EVEN KNOW DUDE...IVE SEENHIM ON HERE, BUT I DONT KNOW SHIT BOUT DUDE OR WHATEVERS HES INTO....WTF?

PREVIOUS SITUATIONS?...YOU SEEM TO HAVE SOME SHIT TWISTED CAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK YOUR HALLUCINATIN ABOUT DOGG..

IF EXPOSING SOME SHIT ON HERE THAT REALLY HAPPENED AND WAS NEVER CLEARED UP IS HATIN...THEN YOU GOT SHIT TWISTED...

IF A MUTHAFUCKA EMAIL THE STAFF OF A WEBSITE AND SAYS SOME MEMBER DIED, PROVIDED A SEEMINGLY LEGIT CONNECTION TO PROVE IT BE......AND THEN THAT MEMEBER POPS UP OUTTA NOWHERE A YEAR LATER...OF COURSE MUTHAFUCKA IS GONNA ASK QUESTIONS, THAT AINT HATIN DOGG....

AND WHATEVER YOUR FEITSH WITH BEATIALITY IS, LEAVE THE HORSEFUCKER COMMENTS TO YASELF HOMEBOY...I GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO CLEAR THE SHIT UP SO THESE CATS MIGHT KNOW WTF HAPPENED...AINT NO HATE INTENED HOMEBOY..GO BACK AND REREAD THE SHIT

I WASTED ENOUGH TIME ON THE SUBJECT DOGG...

BASICALLY SOMEONE FAKED YOUR DEATH ON HERE TO MAKE YOU LOOK HARD...AND IT WASNT YOU....RIGHT?

END OF STORY.

Status
Not open for further replies.