Attn: Siccness NetKillas, NetRidas, NetBloods, Netwhateva fuck you think you are!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
who can fuck with that? First siccness BBQ BABY!!! emma you shoulda been there ;)

I'm an internet personality for real :)

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
truth be told, i'd go, then reroute and fuck with someone i knew in that city instead, call a few people who were going and sidecut the entire bbq and throw a party at the hotel called the 'some nigga we dont know paid for our plane ticket pizza party' and brag about the shit on twitter to no end

i hear NY got that bomb pizza so fuck BBQ....

that would be a nice lil trip minus the fact its december in NY and im from cali....tryna kick it with the BK homies..but yeah....i just gotta be real short of bringing armed guards to pick me up from JFK that ticket would get yiped

May 20, 2006
Always down for an excursion on other people's $$$$$.

I'll bring a gallon of Gates BBQ sauce, and a half gallon of sum Arthur Bryant's sauce.......

I don't eat anybody's BBQ chicken, but my own though...........

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Since there's been talk about a Sicc BBQ for a while now.. why don't people just attend the Sacred BBQ's in the summer? Make it the unofficial Sicc BBQ.