Attn: Siccness NetKillas, NetRidas, NetBloods, Netwhateva fuck you think you are!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2002
Hella cats be on here calling each other out...

Let me ask 1 question

If, I decided to host an all expenses paid Siccness BBQ this summer would you show up? Oh, yeah I have a catch you must wear a name tag with your SC name.

LOL, you have fools on here who have talked shit and called out damn near every member on the board... literally have been talking shit for years to the point they have probably forgotten half of the fake shit they have said...

Do you think they would freely walk around the BBQ screaming some of the crazy shit they be talking... Imagine Filth**Dee walking through the BBQ with his imaginary KillaRado homies from the Rocky Mountain Hick Mafia screaming Scrap this fuck krabs woopty woopty woop woop and all that... then again some of these rappers would do some silly shit too... What if Tay Capone had a listening session and somebody made the fatel mistake of giving his honest opinion and said "I'm not feeling it" would he get up scream fuck you this the Mobb and all that wild shit and just starting taking flight. How butt hurt would some of the rappers passing out free CD's feel when I say no thanks even thought it's free... Here's good one or the muthafuckas on here who know they ain't nowhere near being black running around freely jawing nigga this nigga that nigga and just walk up to a brotha "A mayne what it do my BAM (knocked the fuck out)"

Bottom line we come here to talk music, see some areole tiddies (whateva that weird Siccness lingo yall got going), and get a few laughs. Cut all that HS wannabe bullshit out!!!

Just a thought... Enjoy your weekend

Mar 17, 2006
hell yeah id come. but i dont come on here trippin with folks either, startin shit on the net aint my thing. so it would be all love with me