Attn: Siccness NetKillas, NetRidas, NetBloods, Netwhateva fuck you think you are!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I attended the last Siccness BBQ in 2002 (I know it 2002, because my girl attended with me & was prego with my son.)

I'll show up to the next Siccness BBQ if it really goes down this time. I won't wear a name tag, but I'll be the guy who drives up in a hearse, a bunch of kids & 2 weenie dogs :cool: :cheeky:

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
all i would have to do is cruise the spot..yall would know me because i wouldnt prop no body for shit.

i would recognize gemini though, just noticing the hand

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
LMAO. I'VE MET OSO BEFORE, IMA BIG DUDE BUT HE IS A FUCKIN BEAST
aint he?

Big Oso is koo fuckin peoples tho, he came out to turlock, swooped me up and treated me to taco trucks

we posted up in the parking lot slumpin his new album, while we waited for the grub to get ready

Oso i owe you taco trucks big homie, thank you bro

and hell yea id show up to a siccness bbq, theres a gang of people from this bitch i wanna meet

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I attended the last Siccness BBQ in 2002 (I know it 2002, because my girl attended with me & was prego with my son.)

I'll show up to the next Siccness BBQ if it really goes down this time. I won't wear a name tag, but I'll be the guy who drives up in a hearse, a bunch of kids & 2 weenie dogs :cool: :cheeky:
atleast you would be keepin it real lol

id pull up in a beater ass red pick up wit no tailgate, sounded like a pack of motorcycles riding by til you really see what it is...

May 16, 2002
Best idea yet! Each member have a personal t-shirt made for themselves with a pic of your avitar over to the left side of the chest. And a huge iron-on, on the back of your sig. in here. And over on the right sleeve have it say, "Areolas Breh!"

:cheeky:

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i would be the guy eating taco truck tacos that he bought on the way up....on sopitas

i may wear my 3xl tall tee mac dre shirt with my jaboes and stunnas

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Who was @ the Lake Cunningham BBQ in 2001 I think ( maybe 2000 ) when ole boy got jumped by the northerners & Dana Dane almost got knocked over with a plate full of food. LOL

I remember watching Woodie perform, the homies from Money Tree, & someone else I dont remember.

Shit was good times, I was FADED & we rolled deeper than a muh fucker out there that day. MOBBIN'.
this one? you can see sean-t at the beginning

Jun 5, 2004
Best idea yet! Each member have a personal t-shirt made for themselves with a pic of your avitar over to the left side of the chest. And a huge iron-on, on the back of your sig. in here. And over on the right sleeve have it say, "Areolas Breh!"

:cheeky:
U GONE B LOOKIN SORRY WHEN I STONE COLD STUN DAT ASS IN A CARTOON SHIRT

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
Who was @ the Lake Cunningham BBQ in 2001 I think ( maybe 2000 ) when ole boy got jumped by the northerners & Dana Dane almost got knocked over with a plate full of food. LOL

I remember watching Woodie perform, the homies from Money Tree, & someone else I dont remember.

Shit was good times, I was FADED & we rolled deeper than a muh fucker out there that day. MOBBIN'.
yea I was there i think it was 03 tho , and I'll tell you one thing didnt nobody disrespect any northerners that day cuz all the cats that talk shit on here are poodles in real life

May 16, 2002
U GONE B LOOKIN SORRY WHEN I STONE COLD STUN DAT ASS IN A CARTOON SHIRT
LOL!!!!! Save it til the end. I want to eat. We'll be the main event. Battle of the heavyweights :cool:

Although, I am a former wrestler. Just letting you know, so with that being said... after I throw your ass around like a bitch for awhile I'll let my all my kids practice some wrestling moves I showed them :beard:

Side note / seriously: I've been trying to change my sig, but my anti virus keeps closing down this site when I try & go there :confused:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
some of you take this way too serio...

I clown on here, the same as I clown with my friend when chillen... don't get ya feelings hurt