another Savage Life song on MTV (Next)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Props man ! I catch that show on MTV sometimes ! When is the one supposed to air w/ your music in it...? Definitely gotta check that out !

Keep doing what you do !

Dec 20, 2003
Da6Footah said:
Good shit, Rich! I have always believed you guys were gonna make big moves~
thanx alot dana for your continued support pz

@Gizza

1 luv homie u know we supportin our MM fam fasho

@morebass

its on the episode where the first guy is in a t shirt that says slacker and the first girl that gets off the bus for the date our music plays also in that episode they go to a huanted insane asylum or sumthin lol thanx for the reply pz

Dec 9, 2005
Daddy Rich said:
thanx alot dana for your continued support pz

@Gizza

1 luv homie u know we supportin our MM fam fasho

@morebass

its on the episode where the first guy is in a t shirt that says slacker and the first girl that gets off the bus for the date our music plays also in that episode they go to a huanted insane asylum or sumthin lol thanx for the reply pz

Dog !! I just saw that one !! After they got out of the haunted place the dude got next'd...anyways...i gotta peep it again !! Thanks man.

Dec 20, 2003
SANFRAN SCRILLY said:
I dont really watch MTV, but I will once bay shit starts gettin' some play. Congrats, thas a big move. Anyone smart enough should try rushing MTV's offices in the bay!
thanx for that pimp

@morebass

yeah thats the one pz

Dec 20, 2003
D said:
Haha.... Rich yall gotta get in the STACK MAN CLOTHING.. your boy Hollie fucks wit it...

But yeah that big shit keep hustle'n ...

STACKLIFE BABy

fasho homie we gonna stay drapped up in the Stack Man Clothing u know we supportin the home team holla