another Savage Life song on MTV (Next)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 20, 2003
they played another song off the album on the reality show Next that aired last night it should be on again today the song is called poppin crackin and stackin and the album is comin soon that makes 2 songs on mtv we have a 5 song deal with them so 3 more to go holla

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
Daddy Rich said:
lol ok shoot us some pointers no disrespect but are u a gay clothes disigner or sumthin let us know pz
LMFAO!

But on the real now nothing but love and support from this side mang keep doing your damn thing till you reach the top. What it do What it is its ya boy Daddy Rich in the billing yeeeeeeeeee

Feb 9, 2005
congrats but on the real isnt it sad that on a music television channel only way for a bay artist to get their music played is in the background of a reality show where nobody barley ever pays attention to or knows who it is.
dont take that as an attack towards you guys, u guys are one step closer than most here but i just find it sad

Dec 20, 2003
Dipset said:
congrats but on the real isnt it sad that on a music television channel only way for a bay artist to get their music played is in the background of a reality show where nobody barley ever pays attention to or knows who it is.
dont take that as an attack towards you guys, u guys are one step closer than most here but i just find it sad
i hear ya 100% the fact of the matter is that the power of the dollar is wut makes this bizz go round and the bay just doesnt have the millions behind it like the other larger markets so anything mainstream we have to get on the backend thats just how it is for now we need support from our region plus sum type of direction and lables that can make sumthin happen until then it will stay like this but at the sametime never leave any type of rock uncovered if its promotion or pushin forward the bay then im involed and wit it 100% pz

@305

good lookin out homie thanx for all the support pz

C

CCCUser925

Dipset said:
actually people do pay attention to what people in reality shows listen to...

trust me...THEY DO....