another Savage Life song on MTV (Next)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Congratulations homie, both you and hooli, you already know where I'm at with it, good work. Keep up the good work, the faith and the hustle, good things come to those who put in the time and effort, much success in the future!!

Dec 20, 2003
C-4 said:
Congratulations homie, both you and hooli, you already know where I'm at with it, good work. Keep up the good work, the faith and the hustle, good things come to those who put in the time and effort, much success in the future!!

fasho thanx alot bro same too you pz

Aug 27, 2002
www.westwayz.com
Daddy Rich said:
they played another song off the album on the reality show Next that aired last night it should be on again today the song is called poppin crackin and stackin and the album is comin soon that makes 2 songs on mtv we have a 5 song deal with them so 3 more to go holla
^^^ thats big Daddy Rich... do it!!

Salvatore

Apr 19, 2005
Doc Truth said:
Just Curious how much money does MTV pay for those type of things. That shit is interesting to me.
Same here. I've been trying to place tracks (instrumentals only) with MTV for the past year with no luck yet.

Do they give you a credit at the end of the show?

Dec 20, 2003
The Last Word said:
Same here. I've been trying to place tracks (instrumentals only) with MTV for the past year with no luck yet.

Do they give you a credit at the end of the show?

wut company are u going threw? and yes they do give u credit but it happens so fast at the end of the show u cant catch it lol hit me on a pm and let me know the steps your taking pz

Dec 20, 2003
dj pimp said:
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE 10 PAGES DEEP WITH CONGRATS FROM EVERY MEMBER. THATS BIG ASSS NEWS AND EVERYONE SHOULD BE SUPPORTING YA'LL TO THE FULLEST. MTV? SHIT, IT DONT GET ANY BIGGER THAN THAT
right on pimp mabey if we were kobe soz or it was about beef with yuk we would have those 10 pages reguardless thanx to all that have takin time to reply its greatly appreciated 100

@GTstangDriver510

right on homie thats wuts up holla