ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
I'm saying post up a peer reviewed article. I'm not going to review it you idiot. SEnd me one that has been through the peer review process.
So now you want me to find you an article that was validated through the process of review by ones peers (student and/or co workers). Just stop already. I've posted up enough. Go find them yourself.

You're grasping straws here...

Props: BUTCHER 206

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
May 6, 2002
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse (NDIC)

Causes of Diabetes

Also, read towards the end that it was proven. I put it in BOLD for you.

Obesity and Physical Inactivity

Physical inactivity and obesity are strongly associated with the development of type 2 diabetes. People who are genetically susceptible to type 2 diabetes are more vulnerable when these risk factors are present.

An imbalance between caloric intake and physical activity can lead to obesity, which causes insulin resistance and is common in people with type 2 diabetes. Central obesity, in which a person has excess abdominal fat, is a major risk factor not only for insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes but also for heart and blood vessel disease, also called cardiovascular disease (CVD). This excess “belly fat” produces hormones and other substances that can cause harmful, chronic effects in the body such as damage to blood vessels.

The DPP and other studies show that millions of people can lower their risk for type 2 diabetes by making lifestyle changes and losing weight. The DPP proved that people with prediabetes—at high risk of developing type 2 diabetes—could sharply lower their risk by losing weight through regular physical activity and a diet low in fat and calories. In 2009, a follow-up study of DPP participants—the Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes Study (DPPOS)—showed that the benefits of weight loss lasted for at least 10 years after the original study began.2

Props: BUTCHER 206