ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I've never met a healthy skinny pregnant lady, that's insane. Them anorexic bitches is so unhealthy their hair follicles begin to die like the rest of their body. That's why they go bald. You might like fucking bald bitches but I sure don't. I have science on my side while you sit there talking out your ass.

May 6, 2002
You don't have science. There is no science that says a less than 200lb lady gives birth to unhealthy babies. That statement is ridiculous. How is a 5'2 girl supposed to weigh 200lb?

Ha, jokes on you, I don't even eat a lot of carrots. I stick with greens since carrots have sugar in them. I grab a little vitamin A from them here and there but not even close to a rabbit. Take that one to the bank you life sized orca.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Prove me wrong then. You can't and won't. Greens have sugar too you idiot. Go and eat some SWEET peas. You fucking broccoli head.

May 6, 2002
I don't need to prove anything. You're the one making outrageous claims, getting your thong up your butt. Even if I tried to speak to you, you wouldn't comprehend it since the only thing you understand about nutrition is how many minutes to put something in the microwave for.

I don't eat sweet peas either you heavy breathing mongul.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I don't need to prove anything. You're the one making outrageous claims, getting your thong up your butt. Even if I tried to speak to you, you wouldn't comprehend it since the only thing you understand about nutrition is how many minutes to put something in the microwave for.

I don't eat sweet peas either you heavy breathing mongul.

Don't tell me I'm wrong if you can't prove it, princess.

May 6, 2002
Don't tell me I'm wrong if you can't prove it, princess.
I don't think you understand. If you state something (ie - 200lb minimum for healthy births) then it is up to you to prove that theory. Not for me to debunk it. For someone who claims he knows science so well you seem to have a very hard time distinguishing a theory between a fact.

Jul 12, 2002
I don't think you understand. If you state something (ie - 200lb minimum for healthy births) then it is up to you to prove that theory. Not for me to debunk it. For someone who claims he knows science so well you seem to have a very hard time distinguishing a theory between a fact.
I don't think you understand you're being trolled.

May 6, 2002
Fat people get sensitive when you talk about their weight.
He broke out of troll mode when he starting getting mad.
Fat people also sweat, huff and puff, stutter and turn red when they get mad so it effects his ability to think clearly. I should stop. High BP going on in the chubby section.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

Oh you mean like how you claimed fat causes diabetes and asked me to prove it doesn't. LOL

Fat people get sensitive when you talk about their weight.
He broke out of troll mode when he starting getting mad.
Fat people also sweat, huff and puff, stutter and turn red when they get mad so it effects his ability to think clearly. I should stop. High BP going on in the chubby section.
One of my friends gets like that n he's skinny af. Turns red stutters like a weirdo, sweats sitting down, lol maybe because he was fat once. Its a forever thing lol