ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Winning the thread? You can post as many illogical arguments as you want and you'll still be wrong. Everybody including yourself knows you're full of shit and shouldve stopped 400 posts ago
Talk about a bitter fuck

You, rumpel, aoish etc all need to accept your losses and move on. And this is coming from a skinny guy.

May 6, 2002
How is that a loss? No one is trying to win anything.
I don't debate for fun, I actually try to learn something. In this case, I learned nothing other than the great lengths overweight people will go to justify their unhealthy lifestyle.

I had a fat guy tell me yesterday that snicker bars are not considered junk because there are no trans fats in that. After he just wolfed down 4 pieces of cake (no exaggeration, 4 pieces, someones bday at work). I mean, they will say anything to justify what they do. I do things that are unhealthy for me, but at least I am intelligent enough to admit it.

Props: :ab: and :ab:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
How is that a loss? No one is trying to win anything.
I don't debate for fun, I actually try to learn something. In this case, I learned nothing other than the great lengths overweight people will go to justify their unhealthy lifestyle.

I had a fat guy tell me yesterday that snicker bars are not considered junk because there are no trans fats in that. After he just wolfed down 4 pieces of cake (no exaggeration, 4 pieces, someones bday at work). I mean, they will say anything to justify what they do. I do things that are unhealthy for me, but at least I am intelligent enough to admit it.
your coworker is smart. Snickers are healthy, so was the cake.