A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010 Remake)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
trailer actually made this look like it might be the bust we all think it just might be... we will have to see, freddy is so iconic its just ganna be weird not seeing englund...

May 2, 2002
anyone else have issues with the voice?

Not that I was expecting him to be like Englund, but uh.... he kinda sounded like his character in watchmen.

Its whatever though.. he taking it in a new direction.

Dunno whats up with the scene by scene reshoots though. if you are going to remake a movie, remake it how you wanna make it. dont shoot it exactly how it was (like the psycho remake). some directors have no balls.

Nov 15, 2007
anyone else have issues with the voice?

Not that I was expecting him to be like Englund, but uh.... he kinda sounded like his character in watchmen.

Its whatever though.. he taking it in a new direction.

Dunno whats up with the scene by scene reshoots though. if you are going to remake a movie, remake it how you wanna make it. dont shoot it exactly how it was (like the psycho remake). some directors have no balls.
yea the voice threw me off, thats why is ganna be hard to remake this in the right or be good way because freddy had so much to do with the nightmare series... i will go see this and see whats up, im a big time freddy fan so i wont be easy to please...

and the movie doesnt look exactly, the thing is... if it was so different people would be hateing so either way your hateing... there where a couple scenes i noticed in the trailer that were similar like the girl in the bed but it was a guy in the orig... all we have seen is a trailer so lets not get ahead of are selves... when does this come out again anyways???

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
damn i been waitin years for that damn re-make... hopefully it is as good as the 84' one. a oldie but definitely a classic... cant wait....