A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010 Remake)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
ah shit i remember maniac cop, why didn't you like freddy vs jason? i thought they did a great job on the story, the acting was horrible though
Freddie vs. Jason would of been alot more better had it came out a decade earlier when everyone was checking for it...By the time it came out it was like who gives a fuck....That shit was garbage IMO...The story was real wack too and so was the acting.

May 30, 2006
I like a little dark humor but every kill doesn't need a punchline...he's A CHILD MURDERER...that shouldn't be funny! The boogeyman is not supposed to have the theatre laughing. That shit drove me insane the way they tried to make horror movies horror/comedy.
Same thing they did with Chuckie...All he does is laugh and kill..Texas Chainsaw had dark humor byt they didn't get carried away with it...The family was funny but they were taking themselves serious at the same time which made it even funnier.

May 15, 2009
Freddie vs. Jason would of been alot more better had it came out a decade earlier when everyone was checking for it...By the time it came out it was like who gives a fuck....That shit was garbage IMO...The story was real wack too and so was the acting.
yeah i can feel that, all of my friends can't stand the movie lol i guess i'm the only one that likes that shit haha

May 4, 2002
i am going to see this movie, a nightmare on elm street is one of my favorite series. i remember reading back before freddy vs jason came out that they were going to continue one series depending on the outcome of the fight. if jason won new f13 movie, if freddy won new nightmare movies. i kinda thought thats why the f vs j movie ended they way it did.

they fucked off the f vs j movie. i read a few scripts that were floating around the net which were way better then the final choice.

Apr 20, 2003
In 5 years we are gonna see remakes of remakes...
lol.... And you ain't lying! These remakes fuckin suck AND I HAVENT VIEWED A GOOD ONE YET, it just seems like people don't have the creativity to make their own horror movies like from the 80's so they just butcher the originals....

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Yes they did, but the ogs are way different. Alien and Predator are classics, and not only in the Sci-Fi/Horror genre. Freddy and Jason are cool and I'm a fan of em, but they are no high standart movies to begin with...

So for me the disappointment after watching Alien vs. Predator was much higher!