A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010 Remake)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
The Movie was alright. Not the same with out Englund they should have just made a more gritty film with Robert.
The Remake was okay. I am not going to follow everyone else that said the movie sucked cause in my opinion it didn't.

May 4, 2002
if u guys didnt like this one, u sure arnt gonna like the next 2 they are making. dude who played freddy signed on for a total of 3 nightmare movies

Feb 14, 2004
if u guys didnt like this one, u sure arnt gonna like the next 2 they are making. dude who played freddy signed on for a total of 3 nightmare movies
If you thought Englund was going to star in the other parts of this franchise only after him not being the star in this one, then you should do some research and try to find out why Englund wasn't the man for the job in these new Freddie movies. The people that brought this classic back to life didn't want Englund, they didn't want Freddie to be funny like in part III on up, they didn't want Freddie to have the same face as back then, they didn't want him to have the same voice. They're taking this franchise to a whole nother level and I think the'yre going in the right direction.

Some of you need to get out of the past and accept that classics are going to be re-made and aren't going to have the same feel as the original. This is just entertainment, it's not that serious, especially if you're just the spectator.

May 4, 2002
If you thought Englund was going to star in the other parts of this franchise only after him not being the star in this one, then you should do some research and try to find out why Englund wasn't the man for the job in these new Freddie movies. The people that brought this classic back to life didn't want Englund, they didn't want Freddie to be funny like in part III on up, they didn't want Freddie to have the same face as back then, they didn't want him to have the same voice. They're taking this franchise to a whole nother level and I think the'yre going in the right direction.

Some of you need to get out of the past and accept that classics are going to be re-made and aren't going to have the same feel as the original. This is just entertainment, it's not that serious, especially if you're just the spectator.
i ment Jackie Earle Haley signed on for 3 new nightmare movies. i know enguland wasnt going to be freddy. they didnt want him and he didnt wanna do it anymore.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The people that brought this classic back to life didn't want Englund, they didn't want Freddie to be funny like in part III on up, they didn't want Freddie to have the same face as back then, they didn't want him to have the same voice. They're taking this franchise to a whole nother level and I think the'yre going in the right direction.
They're taking it to a weak level and they're going in the wrong direction.... this remake was straight garbage. If I want to watch Nightmare on Elm street, I'll just pop in the DVD's from the 80's with the real Fred Kruger, not this garbage that they're putting out now.

Oct 27, 2008
^^ i saw it in theaters & kinda regretted spending the money. i knew it wasnt gonna be all that great though.. to me robert englund IS freddy krueger, & the humor & cheese-factor is what made the series.

i like very few horror movies that are serious in nature.

also, i heard before the movie came out that it was actually englund who turned down the role, because he felt that it didnt need to be remade (@ savage's last comment)

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
^^haha!!
It might sound dumb but I thought this dude was too short 2 play freddy kreuger

I think mike manson hit it rite on the head, michael bay had something 2 do with it, dude has the same ol bullshit feeling to the movies he's involved wit, horrible fuccin movie I was very disappointed in it...still freddy(80's versions) are still my favorites out of jason n myers