the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Have you seen the records? They are playing like the Bulls. LOL @ YOU.

If you think that gets under my skin...you're pathetic.

The Bulls are playing like shit. They're losing to teams they should (SHOULD) beat, they're getting outworked, they're at the bottom of the conference...wait, so are the Blazers.

:hurt:
lol but no one expects the blazers to be at top of their conference,so thats a retarded come back, nice try tho.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol, now ill say this, i cant really hate on the blazer, as a warrior fan, weve been on the bottom for so long, all i can say is, i hope the blazers can get their shit up, and make this shit more competitive again...

Sep 4, 2002
LOL...

Bulls aren't in bad shape; remember, Mr. GM, this is the JV conference. Those are your words, so hey, it might help them. The Blazers might not make the playoffs this year...you should hope for it, they could pick up some great savior who would make you jump for joy as if Christ himself returned with a hooker on his arm and a candy cane...err, kinda like your sig pic.
did I strike a nerve in bulls fans on here?... finally I can talk to someone besides phil and warrior fans

Sep 4, 2002
lol, now ill say this, i cant really hate on the blazer, as a warrior fan, weve been on the bottom for so long, all i can say is, i hope the blazers can get their shit up, and make this shit more competitive again...
I thank you for that, but the blazers before the 2003 season made the palyoffs 21 straight years in a row, so I dont think its the same 'on the bottom' you speak of, but by as not winning it all, yeah I for sure feel warrior fans there, the shit hurts!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
for the record i like oden and the blazers. its just fun to hear a fan of a losing team argue about the celtics not being as good as advertised. you got your own problems!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
lol look at the bulls fans come out and finally speak, where ya been all year, We've been here the whole time.. welcome to the discussion, nice to see you finally join us
What u mean?? I am always here! I aint went no where! But I told u from jump we always start bad so what else can I say? Im still here. This thread is about your pathetic Blazers which I didnt even come in and clown but then u had to bring my squad to switch the clowning from your team to mine, to bad it didnt work!! Well see how our teams do this year!! U said yall will make the playoffs this year so if yll dont I will be on your ass cause u wasnt bein realistic!! Got Em!!

Jun 27, 2005
lol somebody decided to make this thread. fuckin wierdo. did anybody expect the youngest team in the league to be dominant right away? I want them to win, but I'll also settle for another top 3 pick too so fuck shit hell and snot to you, sir.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^ ahhh czar!!!! i aint got no probs with u at all, u coo n shit bruh.. buuuuut LEAVE MY BLAZERS ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolololol. who is ur team btw?

well earned win today against the jazz. like feddy said, we were without our leading scorer and rebounder. Our benched stepped it up, and so did the starters. Martell had a career high with 25 pts also! Our zone defense worked real well against the fast paced jazz, we held them to a season low 87 pts as well(i think they avg 107+ pts a game)

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
lol I got u skizz! I aint got no prob with the Blaze but fed turned me aginst them hahah!! Naw its coo! I actually like Aldridge and have him on my fantasy team!! I gave up Baron to get him! Ofcourse in a package deal but he legit! My team is the Bulls!! Yea I know we off to a bad start but we do that every year so I think we will be fine like we have been the last 3 years but we will see. And I have to admit we made a mistake trading Aldridge to u guys for Thomas!! I will admit that!! But I will always luv the Blaze for that wonderful 92 finals series!! Hahahaahhahah!! Got Em!!!

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^ maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I THOUGHT WE WAS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl.... until the last comment :confused::angry::ermm: lol. haha i kiddddd iiii kidddd..

ya the bulls have enough talent, so i dont think they should have to "worry" too much. i like the bulls. Its in the east as well, although the east has gotten much stronger then previous years.. oh ya, THANKS FOR LAMARCUS ALDRIDGE!!! what happened to ty thomas??? benched the last 2 games? :lick::knockout: hehehe.

GO BLAZERS!!!!

Sep 4, 2002
lol I got u skizz! I aint got no prob with the Blaze but fed turned me aginst them hahah!! Naw its coo! I actually like Aldridge and have him on my fantasy team!! I gave up Baron to get him! Ofcourse in a package deal but he legit! My team is the Bulls!! Yea I know we off to a bad start but we do that every year so I think we will be fine like we have been the last 3 years but we will see. And I have to admit we made a mistake trading Aldridge to u guys for Thomas!! I will admit that!! But I will always luv the Blaze for that wonderful 92 finals series!! Hahahaahhahah!! Got Em!!!
If we had sabonis you guys woulda got smashed!!!!