the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
lol I got u skizz! I aint got no prob with the Blaze but fed turned me aginst them hahah!! Naw its coo! I actually like Aldridge and have him on my fantasy team!! I gave up Baron to get him! Ofcourse in a package deal but he legit! My team is the Bulls!! Yea I know we off to a bad start but we do that every year so I think we will be fine like we have been the last 3 years but we will see. And I have to admit we made a mistake trading Aldridge to u guys for Thomas!! I will admit that!! But I will always luv the Blaze for that wonderful 92 finals series!! Hahahaahhahah!! Got Em!!!
yeah quality teams don't always start like shit

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^ bro, i been a blazer fan sits i picked up a bball... rip CITY here we COME!!! bringin it back retro style like the "rip city" magazines with isaiah rider as the front cover!! YEEE!!! lol.

btw, sabonis was the fucking TRUTH!! god i miss him. lol. we need to bring his ass back from lithuania and have him coach oden!! HAHA!! not to mention his crazy ass wife that drives drunk!! LOL!

Sep 4, 2002
lol I got u skizz! I aint got no prob with the Blaze but fed turned me aginst them hahah!! Naw its coo! I actually like Aldridge and have him on my fantasy team!! I gave up Baron to get him! Ofcourse in a package deal but he legit! My team is the Bulls!! Yea I know we off to a bad start but we do that every year so I think we will be fine like we have been the last 3 years but we will see. And I have to admit we made a mistake trading Aldridge to u guys for Thomas!! I will admit that!! But I will always luv the Blaze for that wonderful 92 finals series!! Hahahaahhahah!! Got Em!!!
yeah man I made a thread saying Draft LA on your fantasy sqaud, not only does he lead this team in scoring and rebounding, he also leads in Blocks and FG%... dude is raw!! hopefully he gets out of this injury

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
If we had sabonis you guys woulda got smashed!!!!
Hahahah Dont make me laugh!! I dont care who u had, wasnt no one beatin Jordan once he won his first title!! Im sorry but if u really think yall woulda beat us even with sabonis u really smokin some bad shit!! And on top of that we dont go by shoulda, woulda, coulda!! Got Em!!!

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Hahahah Dont make me laugh!! I dont care who u had, wasnt no one beatin Jordan once he won his first title!! Im sorry but if u really think yall woulda beat us even with sabonis u really smokin some bad shit!! And on top of that we dont go by shoulda, woulda, coulda!! Got Em!!!
U CRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!!! you being a boys fan mightve gotten u a lil coo-coo buuuuuuuuuut SABONIS IS THE ANSWER TO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!! LMAO!

THATS IT CZAR!!!!!!!!!

IMMA FOLLOW U EVERYWHERE ON THE SICCNESS N TALK MAAAAAAAAD SHIT BOUT YO MAMA, YO DADDY, YO SISTER, ANNNNNNND THEM DAMN BULLS!!!!!!!!

but seriously though, us blazers have a TOUGH game tonight against the warriors, and not having LA realllllllllllllllllly hurts our chance even though we stepped it up last night against the jazz. Im still verrry worried cuz the warriors are a very very very fast team. OH YA BTW MRFEDEX, what time u gonna pick me up in the limo n take me to the blazer game with ya? lol.