Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
bro you're the only one who cares about the Raiders record this year.....I obviously wasn't clowning any team, I'm clowning you cuz you say dumb ass shit often just like corinthian

The Raiders will likely go 0-16 but you'll still be a dumb ass at the end of the season

funny thing...I rarely visit the Raiders thread...but I've seen you guys in here a lot more lately ...

lmao @ I'm the only one that cares... so you don't care about your teams record? what kind of fan are you?

Your team can forever be the same team they are now and you'll be cool with it?

Apr 24, 2012
fuck it its a L who cares. I had a bad feeling about this game after missing so many defensive players.. we really need Aldon smith back our pass rush is just horrible.. old ass manning had all day to throw to open receiver's. lol our secondary is whack but once our LB's come back and our other injured players we will beat DEN in the super owl

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
funny thing...I rarely visit the Raiders thread...but I've seen you guys in here a lot more lately ...

lmao @ I'm the only one that cares... so you don't care about your teams record? what kind of fan are you?

Your team can forever be the same team they are now and you'll be cool with it?
bro you're always in Raider threads, just not as much as last year thank god

I'm a football fan talking about the only relevant team in the bay, who just happened to take on my favorite teams rival today.....what you're too stupid to realize is most Raider fans were rooting for the 9ers today....

what kind of fan am I? I'm a realistic one, I know we suck this year.....what I don't get is why when anyone has anything to say about your team your defense is "oh yeah well your team sucks"

but this is a 9er thread, so back to the 9ers

The 49ers should still be good and shouldn't get embarrassed like this.....I know y'all are missing key players on the defense, but the offense really isn't getting it done this year, it's like they got an on & off switch and decide not to even play some of the games....Is it the play calling or is it kap just not getting it done? I don't watch enough 9er games to know.....y'all still got the hawks twice, the chargers, saints in the dome & the cardinals, all teams good enough to win (the other games should be cake tho), and noone in the division is looking dominant except the cardinals, but I could still see all 3 teams making the playoffs (cards hawks & 9ers)