Zzzzzzzzzzzzz........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2004
Mr. D-Sane said:
Damn it's dead in here. WTF? Do I need to post up some new YV snippets or somethin'?!?!!?

I got some shit comin' folks.......stay tuned. I just need to find some free time so I can post it up.

Find some time dude you be up on this sh** 2-4 am what more time do you need?

May 14, 2003
What's yall I see yall been still doin yo thang I bout to place another order somebody stole my shit I guess thats a good thang. D-Sane I still don't have that Crytical I been burnin cds with a one-minute snippet gettin people amped and then the shits over. What up Notes, Cola yall keep doin yall thang.

Adrell

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
adm211 said:
What's yall I see yall been still doin yo thang I bout to place another order somebody stole my shit I guess thats a good thang. D-Sane I still don't have that Crytical I been burnin cds with a one-minute snippet gettin people amped and then the shits over. What up Notes, Cola yall keep doin yall thang.

Adrell
what up adrell? I thought you were in the Midwest, what's been goin on?

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Damn it's dead in here. WTF? Do I need to post up some new YV snippets or somethin'?!?!!?
Yeah no shit this board sucks balls so I usually post over in the NW b/c there is so much more activity. It'll get crackalackin again real fast once that Crytical album hits the streets.

May 14, 2003
Im still in Minnessota, but I still check yall out show my support I need to reorder your guys cd though and don't yall get all pumped on the Sonics or the Seagals they both gonna fold pretty soon

Apr 25, 2002
adm211 said:
Im still in Minnessota, but I still check yall out show my support I need to reorder your guys cd though and don't yall get all pumped on the Sonics or the Seagals they both gonna fold pretty soon
Cool another guy who bounces back and forth between the NW and Minnesota.