zsnes owns all new consoles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
Anyone that hasn't played Ninja Turtles: In Time or something on the snes is definitely missing out, probably my favorite snes game as a kid. I think it was two players also. For all the modded playstation 2 owners, theres a cd that contains almost every snes game also.

Apr 26, 2006
I have SNES9X, but damn, there's just too many pinche games to choose from. SNES is the $hit, best system ever IMO. I still got my original system.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
IS THERE A CONTROLLER YOU CAN BUY TO PLAY THE ZSNES GAMES?
man... it would be dope as shit if someone manufactured an adapter where i can plug in an NES or SNES controller into my USB port.

imagine playing an emulated NES game on your computer with an advantage controller... that would be the shit.

::

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
man... it would be dope as shit if someone manufactured an adapter where i can plug in an NES or SNES controller into my USB port.

imagine playing an emulated NES game on your computer with an advantage controller... that would be the shit.

::
I THINK U CAN BUY A USB ADAPTOR AND PLUG THE NES CONTROLLER INTO IT SEEN SOMETHING ABOUT THAT ON VIRTUALNES.COM