ZOMBIES!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
last year I made this image for a friend...

I never really thought this image was finished. I will need to go back to it someday

On October 1st I started working on the image in my sig... Whatcha think? I am not done with it yet but I like the way its turning out and I only worked on it three different days so far :) I wanna finish it or at least be happy with it before the Pub Crawl this Saturday

I've got plans for this image... such as something crawling out of her mouth, a bite mark on the shoulder, and improved bullet hole and broken glasses at the very least.

Apr 25, 2002
www.rcanedesign.com
You could work on the blending of the layers a little more, it looks kinda like the texture is on top of the skin rather than being a part of it, the smaller image looks a little more realistic because you dont see all the detail. good work tho, keep on it

Oct 17, 2003
You could work on the blending of the layers a little more, it looks kinda like the texture is on top of the skin rather than being a part of it, the smaller image looks a little more realistic because you dont see all the detail. good work tho, keep on it
Do you mean the bullet hole and cheek? I plan on doing exactly what you said with those two spots. Just kinda seeing if you are noticing something I dont

Thanks for the input!

Mar 16, 2005
make zombies in person then take pics of them.....like I do. no edits!

i could probably do a full body zombie with latex, airbrush, stage blood etc... faster than it takes to edit a pic.

Mar 16, 2005
thats good. i wont critique much then! ahaha need less blood more blending with a bruise stack or something of the nature. i dont know of you were going for subtleness or not but some build ups would look nice too instead of just flaky skin. Same with subtleness on latex it works on blood too...

Kinda like this

Im always available to help you out with any tips and tricks if you'd like or need.

Oct 17, 2003
yeah man i need to look some stuff up online. Do you know of any websites or just use youtube? top pic was the 2nd time doing latex and the bottom pic was the first... not bad for a first & second try! i had some of the best makeup around too haha

Mar 16, 2005
yeah man i need to look some stuff up online. Do you know of any websites or just use youtube? top pic was the 2nd time doing latex and the bottom pic was the first... not bad for a first & second try! i had some of the best makeup around too haha
Im pretty much self taught learning by watching the pro artists we had in our haunted houses when I started. then from there just practice practice practice. youtube does have some good videos, but even just google how to do zombie make up and some good print tutorials will come up as well. and from there once you have a basic knowledge, just practice and try new and different things.