Zodiac Killer identified!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
THE ZODIAC KILLER IS THE SHIT, DUDE KILLED HELLA PEOPLE AND IS STILL A FREE MAN 30+ YEARS LATER, I ENVY THE SOB

AND FUCK DUDE WHO'S TRYING TO GET HIS STEP DAD LOCKED UP, THATS HOW HE REPAYS DUDE FOR RAISING HIM? IF HE IS ZODIAC HE SHOULD OF MURKED THE KID BACK THEN
did you even read the article....dudes dad is DEAD he cant get locced up lol....

and the other dude that i think was guilty is also dead....

i think anyone who had anything to do with this is probably dead or in jail already for other shit....so i wouldnt automatically think that the zodiac simply got away and is living fine and dandy somewhere....a person with that sort of mind frame is obviously not right in the head and for them to go this long without getting themselves caught up for anything is very unlikely....

especially knowing the zodiac loved attention so much why would he just stop on his own?

Jun 23, 2003
theres some retarded responses in here. he shouldnt be punished for not telling on his step dad. he wasnt sure it was him. he found the objects after he died.

and bonkrusher408. that is stupid what you said. he was raised by a murderer and should thank him by not snitching? hahahaha your and idiot.

Hey ecose did you see who wrote that article. Kris PIckel. Was that a tucson article. That lady used to work for channel 13 here.

Dec 7, 2005
and bonkrusher408. that is stupid what you said. he was raised by a murderer and should thank him by not snitching? hahahaha your and idiot.
YES, KEEPING HIS MOUTH SHUT IS THE LEAST HE COULD DO, NOT LIKE DUDE WAS KILLING/TORTURING HIS FRIENDS, MOTHER, OR HIMSELF, HE STILL RAISED HIM EVEN THO HE WASNT HIS, ALOT OF PEOPLE WONT DO THAT SHIT, WHY CANT DUDE JUST LET HIM R.I.P. NOT LIKE IT MATTERS ANYMORE

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
YES, KEEPING HIS MOUTH SHUT IS THE LEAST HE COULD DO, NOT LIKE DUDE WAS KILLING/TORTURING HIS FRIENDS, MOTHER, OR HIMSELF, HE STILL RAISED HIM EVEN THO HE WASNT HIS, ALOT OF PEOPLE WONT DO THAT SHIT, WHY CANT DUDE JUST LET HIM R.I.P. NOT LIKE IT MATTERS ANYMORE
Did you read the article or watch the videos? The guy is 99.9 percent sure his step-dad killed his mother. That's why he feels obligated to figure out if he really is the zodiac killer.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Ive looked up to dude since I was little, and would love to finally be able to pay my respects.

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
and besides Bonekrusher you dont know if dude step dad raised him right or if he was a good father to him....just cuz he took on the responsibilty it doesnt automatically make him a great guy that he should protect...he might of abused him too when he was lil.....

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
dude was trying to sell "evidence" way back in the day, when DNA proves its him, we will know, till then, we wont, too many bull shit storys swirling around.

Nov 14, 2002
"Jack Tarrance died in 2006..."

AND FUCK DUDE WHO'S TRYING TO GET HIS STEP DAD LOCKED UP...

"...He also believes there are dozens more victims which were never linked to the Zodiac, including Dennis' own mother who, he claims, was suffocated.
She sat there and told me Jack was trying to kill her and I didn't listen. I can only imagine how she felt..."

YES, KEEPING HIS MOUTH SHUT IS THE LEAST HE COULD DO, NOT LIKE DUDE WAS KILLING/TORTURING HIS FRIENDS, MOTHER...

LMAO!!!

May 30, 2006
and besides Bonekrusher you dont know if dude step dad raised him right or if he was a good father to him....just cuz he took on the responsibilty it doesnt automatically make him a great guy that he should protect...he might of abused him too when he was lil.....
Damn! Ur banned again? Maybe u should just go to dubcnn.com or allhiphop.com cuz apparently ur not ready for the slums of the Siccness.