Zito replaced by Clemens = BULLSHIT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
this is fuckin' crap...how can you get on the all-star team...and then taken off right before it's about to be played??..WTF

i don't give a fuck if he pitched the morning of the game...HE WAS PUT ON THE ALL-STAR TEAM...and that's where he should be...representing his team

May 10, 2002
Whats more important to you..your boy pitchin in basically a exhibition game(fuck that "This time,it counts" BS) to wear down his arm...OR...save him for September...WHEN IT REALLY DOES FUCKIN COUNT...cmon now...get your prioritys str8 homie...

May 9, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:
Whats more important to you..your boy pitchin in basically a exhibition game(fuck that "This time,it counts" BS) to wear down his arm...OR...save him for September...WHEN IT REALLY DOES FUCKIN COUNT...cmon now...get your prioritys str8 homie...
he didn't have to pitch in the game...but don't take his ass OFF OF THE TEAM

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
I feel you^^^ ... Baseball is such a political piece of shit, why do you even watch or pay attention anymore? ... They left Dontrelle Willis & Clemens off the list then when the media was talkin about this and that, they magically drop two players and there in ... Someone please hit another sausage!

May 8, 2002
they didnt take him off the team, he was still announced as an all-star and was in the dug-out during the game, he just couldnt play.

i mean its no big deal. I am glad Kevin Brown did not play he neede dthe rest