Zion-I, new album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
This may have been brought up before, but I saw a Zion-I CD 'Street Legends' (?) on rack N wanted to know if this iz a new album or a mixtape? Im wondering cause it had some DJ name on it saying 'DJ ____? presents....'. Thankx.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I was feelin it. Even the songs I'd heard before have a little different touch to it cuz of Rick Lee. Its supposed to played as a full album cuz the tracks blend together. And I dont have a good sound system in my car but it fuckin sounds reeeall nice. Its the first CD I bought since Devin and I was lovin it.

The only Zion I albums I got are Mind over Matter and Heroes in the City of Dope, so most of it was new to me.

Anyone see the plug for a new Numskull album on the inside cover?

Mar 30, 2006
triple 3 said:
Zion I makes me believe in hip-hop. One of the few acts these days.... it's sad.
Word...Amp is one of the sickest producers out there ZION has lyrics that appeal to the "hyphy" crowd and the so called "back packer" audience...Mind over a matter is stright classic