ZION I AND THE GROUCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2007
I just picked up 'hereos in the city of dope' and its coo i guess..is their any better shi from zion out? I burly started gettin in to his shit..anybody know what up wit'em?

Jan 12, 2007
captainc said:
may i suggest True and Livin. Mind over matter. Curb Servin.
Good lookin G..do u or anybody know what song and what album its off of that was playin in the backround when they interviewed him on 'my block-The Bay'?? shit was sick.

Feb 15, 2003
fuck that... The grouch is better than Zion IMO.... maybe you gotta be white to feel me on that but grouch has dropped a gang of albums... I suggest you check out "Fuck the Dumb" or Grouch and Eligh "No more greener grass" but yeah Zion I has dropped some good albums and him and grouch have some good chemistry........... check out the homie MURS too if you just gettin on the underground hip hop tip...............

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Ambition209 said:
fuck that... The grouch is better than Zion IMO.... maybe you gotta be white to feel me on that but grouch has dropped a gang of albums... I suggest you check out "Fuck the Dumb" or Grouch and Eligh "No more greener grass" but yeah Zion I has dropped some good albums and him and grouch have some good chemistry........... check out the homie MURS too if you just gettin on the underground hip hop tip...............
how could you bring up how great grouch is and not mention his best albums?

not saying fuck the dumb isnt dope,but crusader for justice and making perfect sense are easily his best albums in my opinion

Dec 2, 2005
if u get a chance, pull through to any ZION I show. Zion puts a show on, real talk.

heroes in the city of dope was a coo album. like above, m.o.m WAS FSHO a good album

Feb 19, 2003
all of zion's shit is tight.even check out the Science of breath volumes one two and thee.i like three the best.thats under his alias baba zumbi.but that zion i and the frouch album is the shit.u should see them perform together zion will make a fan out of anyone.

Feb 15, 2003
Jake said:
how could you bring up how great grouch is and not mention his best albums?

not saying fuck the dumb isnt dope,but crusader for justice and making perfect sense are easily his best albums in my opinion

oh for sure those are good albums and arguably his best.. i was just suggesting two of my personal favorites and then if dude was feelin them you know he would be checkin up on all of his shit.. but yeah both those CD's you mentioned have hella songs I bump regularly still... but FUCK THE DUMB has a few songs that I love....